Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

CNK PERFORMANCE Turbo Products - PICTURES inside

Old 08-07-2002, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner
Default CNK PERFORMANCE Turbo Products - PICTURES inside

First of all guys, I know all of you that have been following my project and know CNK PERFORMANCE to those that remember Ballistic well that company is no more and Chris has begun his own, which is CNK... this guy is an awesome guy to talk to and super helpful and talk about customer service, I and many others can vouch for it... Well to where I was going with this, I want you to understand that eventhough I'm sponsored by them it does not mean I would promote them if I didn't believe in their products and their quality of work... It was a big step for me to go with a company so far away, and I understand now why many of you feel the same way, but I have to say my experience from beginning to end with Chris has been awesome...

I have just picked up, my CNK INTERCOOLER/CNK INJECTORS/CNK 8.5:1 PISTONS, and I will post the pics as soon as I'm done...

One thing is for sure, if you were worried about receiving damaged goods because of a broken box or broken products thru the ride to the US, I can vouch it will take you at least 1 hour to unwrap the products from how perfectly bubble wrapped they are... Ok, well let me stop, and please give me about 1 hour or maybe less, and the pics will be posted, beginning tomorrow CHRIS from CNK will be online to answer any questions...

To get in touch with him, the address is:
ballistic@ibex.co.za (Chris Kambouris)

Thanks

P.S. to the mods, Bradley has already said this is ok

[ August 07, 2002, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Bat Lord ]
Old 08-07-2002, 10:47 AM

I noticed your changing to a manual transmission.... how much would that cost to have done at a shop?
Old 08-07-2002, 11:00 AM

sorry man, I was sponsored, so I don't know how much a regular price would be... Please stay on subject, email me if you want more info on that... thanks
Old 08-07-2002, 11:10 AM

Hey Yuri.

I hope you are keeping a hard copy diary of the happenings and upgrades to your car. I know I don't have to tell you this but KEEP EVERY DOCUMENT. Take some digipics, print them out and keep them in an album. Just an idea.

Good show, Brudda.
Old 08-07-2002, 11:35 AM

Ok, everyone here it is... click below and use the scroll to go to AUGUST 8-7 pictures.

CLICK HERE

here are a few of them:

350cc CNK Injectors- before you ask why 350cc, I really am not planning to go higher until next year, didn't see point of going higher.

CNK 8.5:1 Pistons

CNK INTERCOOLER

[ August 07, 2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Bat Lord ]
Old 08-07-2002, 11:39 AM

Vehicle: 1997 accent L

nice... very nice
Old 08-07-2002, 12:41 PM

You can do it!!!!!!!

That thing is coming out tight!!!!

Wish ya'll could see......
Old 08-07-2002, 01:04 PM

YAY good for chris...what is the price so far...also i know intercooling is not installed until after you grab the turbocharger in there...but what about the pistons? and injectors?
Old 08-07-2002, 01:27 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

Holy **** ... that is so sweet ... what kinda price should we be looking at for this turbo kit ... same area as when it was 'Ballistics'?
Old 08-07-2002, 01:32 PM

Sorry guys I will leave that to Chris, that way he can answer most of your questions... I have to say, the cooler is freaking awesome, and huge, lol... I'm sorry but in no way can anyone compare it to the Alpine to those that have seen that one... this one is crazy...