Transmission, Clutches, Shifters Posts regarding Transmissions. Clutches, torque converters, shift kits, Gear ratios, Limited Slip Differentals, etc for your Hyundai

Kore Clutch Kits

Old 02-26-2003, 03:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kore Clutch Kits

Hey guys, i would post this at the kore forums but Dan's been pretty busy lately so i'd thought i would harrass you guys instead

For any of you all who have had experiences with Kore's clutch kits...

Do these kits come with the following (with the clutch)?
1.pressure plate
2.throw-out/clutch release bearing
3.alignement tool

Just wanted to make sure that they were complete kits.
I'm thinking about getting the Stage2 kit to replace my Clutch Masters Stage1 clutch. Eventhough my CM stage1 only has 17k on it (and looked almost new when i did the flywheel install recently), i didn't clean off the steel friction plate on my Fidanza flywheel when i installed it about 4k miles ago (they put WD40 to preserve the steel plate). So everynow and then i feel the clutch slip when i get into racing mode. Mabe the clutch got saturated, maybe not 'cause some days it slips some days it doesn't.

Like the other day i did 4 burnouts, slammed into 2nd gear @ 45mph 3 times in a row and slammed into 1st @ 20mph 2 times in a row and couldn't get it to slip whereas a week earlier, it slipped doing the same test. Wierd eh? Maybe it got better???

p.s. now that i've posted this, watch it slip today on my way home from work. rolleyes.gif
Old 02-27-2003, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KORE comes with 1 2 and 3