Transmission, Clutches, Shifters Posts regarding Transmissions. Clutches, torque converters, shift kits, Gear ratios, Limited Slip Differentals, etc for your Hyundai

Clutch Suggestions

Old 08-16-2002, 09:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch Suggestions

Anyone have a suggestion for a performance clutch? Just installed Zex kit and already toasted the clutch after a few runs. Need something that will hold up...
Old 08-16-2002, 01:40 PM

I personally dont know the quality of Kore's, but I hear OK things. I'm not 100% sure on all the manufactures of differant clutchs also, and I's like to know.

One thing is CenterForce makes one, and they are superb. That would be my suggestion.

Lata
Old 08-16-2002, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Please do a search. I think every major clutch manufacturer has been represented on this board with someone purchasing and having it installed and written up a review.

The topic also get's beat to death about every 2 months, so there is a lot of information in past posts.
Old 08-17-2002, 12:06 AM

Drunk Boyz:
Anyone have a suggestion for a performance clutch? Just installed Zex kit and already toasted the clutch after a few runs. Need something that will hold up...
Drunk Boyz
I know how ya feel. My Tib/ 4 Runs = Toast
I'll be installing a Clutch Masters Stage 3 clutch and aluminum flywheel in my 98Tibby after I get back from my vaction.
I'll let ya know my thoughts after install.

zakman