Transmission, Clutches, Shifters Posts regarding Transmissions. Clutches, torque converters, shift kits, Gear ratios, Limited Slip Differentals, etc for your Hyundai

accent clutch please

Old 01-30-2003, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default accent clutch please

hey all; please i need to know my options of aftermarket clutches for the LC accent 1.6 alpha tranny. mine blew and hyundai dealers will find any way not to warranty their stuff. please let me know my options for purchase in the US; if i can get a flywheel with it thats great but i really need the clutch...
if you have any leads pleasd epost them or e-mail me at beppomarx@hotmail.com
Old 01-30-2003, 11:43 PM

Vehicle: 1997 accent L

www.kore-motorsports.com has both. I think shop.hyundaiperformance.com does as well. If you order from KORE, call or email and get a definite date from Dan or Dave on shipping time. The stage 2 clutch is $389 and the flywheel should be around $350. Add $65 to the flywheel price for HP.com and about the same for the clutch.

Mine blew this time last year, but my dealer replaced it under warranty.

See these posts:

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/t...opic.php?t=6638

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/t...opic.php?t=7042
Old 01-31-2003, 08:56 AM

Vehicle: 1997 accent L

I talked to Dan from KORE Motorsports earlier today, he said he doesnt have any clutches in stock, but he can get them drop shipped from the manufacturer, or have some in stock in about 2 days. Shouldnt take too long to get to ya.

[ January 31, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: skierd ]