Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

A Was That You.... ? Topic Area

Old 01-03-2007, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was hoping we could making something like that, my brother owns a "REX" (wrx) as i've heard it been called, and he wanted to show me a topic on his forum site, bbs.scoobydoo.net or w/e its really close so i went on and it has a topic called that, that talks about where they saw other highly "decorated" impreza's and such, and i thought bringing it up here might be a good idea. there are a few tiburons in my town(duluth minnesnowta), one is highly modded like mine and another driven by a lady too nonetheless. if we could make one topic area called that and have a person post their town, and state and then the descripion or something, that would be really awesome, expecally to get to know other tiburon members in your area.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

would be nice if we could have a catagory of the garage be organized by your state/town. good way to see whos around ya
Old 01-03-2007, 10:25 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

yah thats the thing, theres usually around 5-8 tibs that live in the same town as you, and your lucky if one of those tibs are modified at all, and your really lucky if the modified tib that you seen was actually a member of the site that you did'nt already know
Old 01-04-2007, 04:14 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

we used to have a map.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:49 AM

i see multiple RD tib's every day. hell, i know personally like 5 tibby owners in my town. only 1 is on the site though. and then i know of quite a few for sale locally also. hell, theres a dark cherry rd1, and a gray rd2 for sale less then a mile from my house. both auto's though.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:39 AM

I wish there were modded Rd's here, i'm the only one. Everyone who's a tuner here is into the USDM and JDM stuff. There's like 5 Rd2's in my town. My friend has an Rd1 that's stock, he just drives it around, he wouldnt be interested in modding it. I saw an '01 one time with a body kit, I've never seen it again, though...maybe it was headed to Oklahoma or Missouri.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Banned

since ive had my car, ive only seen 9 rd series tibs.. 3 of them are members of this site (demon fox,mwood, thatsthastuff). 1 had a nice club GTR kit on it, with some other mods. 1 had a fake VS style front with sides, and the front got ripped off, so now he just has the side.. UGLYY. and aabout max of a handful of stock rd series tibs.

i have tried chasing down some, but never got anyone to sign up for the site.. got peoples numbers, and told em about the site, but they never show up.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Was following a white RD2 up at Grand Valley the other day, if I recall it had altezza rears, that's the first I've seen in the area though.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:20 PM

i see at least 1-2 every day at work. and every once in awhile see a kitted one. last kitted one i saw was a RD1 in my blue color with a ebay body kit, and steelies out in elgin, IL about 2 weeks ago.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Jan 4 2007, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>would be nice if we could have a catagory of the garage be organized by your state/town. good way to see whos around ya</div>

yeah, if this is organized based on your area... yes, it will work