Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Will there be a calendar this year?

Old 01-18-2012, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tib
Default Will there be a calendar this year?

Ever since the old RD calendars came out with all of the ROTM cars I have been hoping that HA would take over the reigns and do the same. The last calendar I have was the one with Visionz winning Car of The Year. Don’t know if there has been one since then.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

We've struggled getting members involved in our last few attempts. Over the years only a few of us have taken time to edit, organize, arrange pricing, put money up in advance to print and ship them out. No calendars were created this year, but with our quarterly Featured Ride and our Featured Girls, I'm sure we can get something squared away for next year. If anyone is willing to help contribute to organizing, editing, or having them printed let me know and we can get images set aside for it to happen.

A big problem we had in years past were the lack of quality images to go in the calendar - people who won the contests were unable, or unwilling, to take time to provide high quality images for the calendar.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:19 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

its just hard to get it together, i was last person to put it together but tracking all of the winners down and getting their images together isnt easy.