Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Whats next?

Old 03-15-2006, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Whats next?

Just to give you guys a heads up, I'm going to be finishing up the Video section of the site by next week. The vids will all be streaming media, and I'll have different things on there like The twin engine Dragon Fabrications tib, different commercials (very first Tiburon commercial ever with the car coming up out of the water), as well as some different track & cruising vids as well.

The video section is pretty much the very last thing that has to be done on the site, other than doing the Girl Tuner articles every month, and adding more FAQ's and Tech articles as well. smile.gif

Now to sit back and hope that this place gets a little traffic. tongue.gif
Old 03-15-2006, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

hey, i still come a couple times a day wink.gif

are you still gonna put an arcade up?
Old 03-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I tried to put the arcade in, but the site came out all screwed up, so I reinstalled the backup files and said screw it. I'm not going to mess with it until I can find a forum tech to help out with mods and stuff. huh.gif
Old 03-15-2006, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

ahh. i think you had already said that once. stupid me
Old 03-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Don't know if it's something you would be interested in but you can add http://www.hyundaimafia.com/hscompressedintro.mpg to the videos if you would like. I don't know how you're running links and all but I won't be moving it from my server so if you are able to link to it and make it work with your system you can use my bandwidth instead of yours. If you'd prefer you can copy it and host it on your server though.