Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Welcome to the new version of Hyundai Aftermarket!

Old 10-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

nitpicky preferences, but I thought I'd share... :biggrin:

While I like the Status Updates, Recent Topics Added, and Watched Content, I believe that belongs on the Portal page instead. It causes the width of the forum topics to be only about 60% of the width of the browser.

Personal preference of course, but Since we have detailed descriptions of each forum topic, it makes the page really long. Widening the forum section to be 90% width instead of 60% will keep forum sections from having 4 line descriptions and make it look more clean and easy to read.

I guess what I'd like to see is more on a page, less scrolling. Everything just seems so big and bulky.

Oh, and maybe move the Board Stats to the very bottom, a row under Upcoming Calendar Events rather than aligned in a cell to the right. The "Members Online Today" may easily stretch longer than a page view some days.

uno mas... in the Grey theme, you can't see who posted what. It's white text on white BG for me. That's why I couldn't see the "Today's Active Content" link, because it's white text on white BG.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

You can also change the preferences in your settings.

At the top of the forum where your name is, click on the drop down. You will see "My Profile" and "My Settings" Go to your settings, and you will see where you can change the "View New Content" stuff.

You can close the right hand pane. Just click on the little X at the top of it, and it will slide in, making the forums wider.

You can also collapse the "Members Online Today" menu at the bottom, not making it show.

All the skins have some bugs on them, and I'm working through the styling a little more, so hopefully I'll have it fixed within a few days so you can see text alot easier.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2006 Kia Spectra5

Usually don't post in these topics ... but I really like this. The mobile theme auto sets on my Fascinate, and really looks good.. Its easy to navigate and read too ... nice job on the new look.