Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

For Sale/wanted

Old 01-28-2007, 12:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

well here's my thoughts-... a while ago i made a post about wanting overdive/accessory pulleys, it came and went within days and no luck with the pulleys, but sure enough i log on the other day and someone posted a "for sale" which included pulleys, after realizing that 3+ people had already called dibs on em' prior to my logging on. it's really kinda discouraging.

i don't know how one would do so, but my idea is to somehow sift through the "wanteds" before some one can post a "for sale" (preferably automatically). or instead of keeping tham as sub-sections, if you could make it to where you can only search "classifieds" section.

further more i've noticed alot of old for sale threads & wanted threads that are obsolete-... yet folks don't ask mods to close them. maybe there's a way to do 30 day life span on the status of the wanted or sold items. or if it even comes to it maybe it's better to get rid of the wanted forum alltogether. or maybe some kind of alert for a product you've been looking for. possibly warnings for obsolete wanted or for sale threads (which i imagine would be hard to prove). i don't know-... just some ideas, i'd like to see something stick but i imagine it's all easier said than done. thanks -steve
Old 01-28-2007, 08:31 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Both a very good points. I will look into them and see what I can come up with. As far as searching through the wanteds that is something that would have to be enforced through moderation. I know I typically search through there all the time prior to posting a sale, but I have seen what you are talking about.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I have the OBX pulley set if your interested, they are used however.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:10 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You guys do know that in the search block, you can select specific forums or subforums to search right?
Old 01-28-2007, 12:32 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

KAW21100- PERFECT! i'll take the set! make me an offer shipped to 34608. really really appreciate it.

redz- i know how to search in sub forum, but how many of those who are about to post a for sale search the wanted before they post. and i'm not talking about anyone in particular, we all make mistakes.

java- i really appreciate the effort. hope something can come of this.

thanks!