Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

No Forum For Tib News Etc?

Old 03-11-2006, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi - looking around here as a newbie I am a little surprised that unlike other car forums you don't have a forum for Tib news/reviews/future model gossip - am I missing something??
Old 03-11-2006, 11:17 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

yeah, I'd also like to see a general hyundai/tiburon forum. It would be small, but keep stuff out of off topic/other vehicals that is relevent.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

any news should be posted in off topic. we just try to keep it clean, easy to find, and organized. it's better to have a few categories than to have dozens of them. most other forums have dozens of topics and get confusing. instead of having subforums for each model, we have one forum for everything because it helps us keep our members together. it also helps ease the search engine.

off topic posts can also be posts of interest such as news, for instance, if a new hyundai concept had its debut, that would be posted in the off topic.

thanks for your concern. if you have any more questions or concerns we're here to help. welcome to rdtiburon! we had a gallery/garage some time ago, but i don't think it's up and running as of now. i think admins and techs are working on getting the site back to its normal status. we just got our shout box and chat back up. have fun!

HKC
Old 03-11-2006, 04:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Hyundai Aftermarket has a general "Hyundai news" forum. https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/in...hp?showforum=20
I like having RdTiburon specific to the model.