Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Garage Suggestion.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent
Default Garage Suggestion.

IMO if possable it would be nice to have non-members be able to look at garage items. I sent the link to my mom and a few friends one day and they all sent back that they couldn't see it without signing up.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Your wish is my command! smile.gif Guests can now view Garage items, but they cant interact. Meaning, they wont be able to leave comments or sign the guestbook without registering on the forum first. But otherwise, they should be able to see everything. Log out, and test it if you want.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Visionz @ Mar 7 2009, 11:45 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Your wish is my command! smile.gif Guests can now view Garage items, but they cant interact. Meaning, they wont be able to leave comments or sign the guestbook without registering on the forum first. But otherwise, they should be able to see everything. Log out, and test it if you want.</div>

You Rock! yeah.gif