Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Calendar This Year?

Old 11-25-2009, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think we should give the COTM guys a chance at least to get pics in. Maybe we can drop that for next year but some winners may be upset if they get knocked out.

I would totally take up doing some designs and stuff but I have absolutely zero experience in photoshop or anything as well as no programs to do it.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I found a place last year via Vista Print. Prices would be a little higher but it has better quality paper and I think it's larger (need to verify size).

If someone takes on the process of getting these printed, I will take care of shipping them out as they are ordered. I just can't handle the threads and organizing it all.

It'll take at least a week to get submissions (think we can even get 12 with high res pics??) and at least a week after that for voting. I would let the members vote for one week then close it, just to avoid the "Nazi" rulers from hand selecting winners. Optimo could work on arranging the pics of the leaders in the poll before it's been finished, and finalize the last few once it's done.

Not enough time to get them by the end of the year.

Open thread for submissions now and start poll on December 9th.
Close poll on December 15th.
Hopefully place calendar order by December 21st.
Hopefully it'll take less than 2 weeks to get them printed. (hope for Jan. 8)
Accept RDT orders December 9th through delivery date.

I can get them mailed out within a day of arrival.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:24 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Who is going to get this calendar printed? I started the COTY thread and it should only be 3-4 days before we know who will win (unless it's a close race of course)

???
Old 12-20-2009, 09:22 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

didnt you mention vista print?? i guess really we can go anywhere, but if we look online we can probably get the best deal. i think anymore then 20 each is too much money