Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Apologize for some of the downtime...

Old 03-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Apologize for some of the downtime...

I know the last couple of days, theres been some sporadic downtime with the site. People are getting either 500 Internal Errors, or 404 No Exist errors.

I've been in discussions with the hosting provider and the dedicated server that runs HA has been having some kernal issues. So over the next week or so....I will be migrating the site to an even better and more high end server. Im hoping by doing this, it will stop all of these issues dead in their tracks, however....during the migration process...you may see a little downtime here and there.

Just have patience and I'll try to get things back to normal as quick as humanly possibly. smile.gif Any issues or questions...let me know. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Administrator

Ok...the server move was finished last night. Theres still some configuring to do and a couple little tweeks, but otherwise Im hoping this will solve the sporadic downtime the site has had.

I need everyone to do me a favor though, and if they encounter the site loading slowly, or any page cant be displayed errors, or 500 errors....I need you guys to post in this forum when it happened, and roughly the time. I appreciate it, and like I said...hopefully this will be the end of the little issues the site was having. smile.gif

Thanks everyone!

hiya.gif
Old 04-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Administrator

So its been almost 2 weeks and there hasnt been any downtime at all, according to the server logs. This makes me happy, and hopefully the move solved everything 100% (knock on wood)
Old 04-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Yeah it's been much more stable for me. I haven't seen the site down at all.