For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Wiseco Pistons Nib 400$ +shipping Costs To You

Old 10-08-2008, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: uhm..... N/A

Alright. I would post pictures but I dont have much time for this anymore.

These are brand new in box Wiseco 83mm Forged pistons 10.3:1 compression ratio (stock) Comes with wrist pins, rings sealed up tight in the box. It costs way to much to build a 4 cycle motor up to be hard core. So im stepping down and out of the imports for now. Going back to what I know.

As such I also have a stripped down 1.8l block and crank. No apparent dmg to either. I recommend coming in person to pick this up as I would have to ship it freight which if you dont know is PRICEY! 100$ for the first person to come pick this beastly heavy thing up.

I also have the 1.8l head. I know the 1.8l cams sell for alot but what ever im selling the whole head for 75$

I have a new 1/8in thick exhaust flange for the 1.8/2.0l beta motors. This would be great for fabricating your own turbo manifolds. I will sell for 35$ thats 5$ cheeper than what I paid for it.

Im rather tired to night so if you want pictures of the items before you buy them its totally acceptable and I will try to get them to you as fast as possible.

Anyways Good luck. PM me first person to call dibs will have dibs for 24 hrs. Pls pm me and I will send you my paypal info. I will only deal with paypal for the pistons and the money has to clear before I will send anything out. The motor I dont wish to ship pls bring cash when you come to pick it up. I can tell you the car it came out of had only 35k miles on it before the car was totaled (no not front end dmg something big T-boned it in the side turning the car into a c shaped object. The head is off that motor. Being that the head only weights about 25lbs give or take that wouldnt be too terrible to ship. The flange weighs all of 3lbs at best. Will probably cost 10$ to ship the the west coast from ohio.

Anyways good luck and I hope to sell all this stuff quick. My camaro is begging for new parts. ^.^

Old 10-09-2008, 06:02 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

dibs on the cyl. head. sending pm
Old 10-10-2008, 10:03 PM

Old 10-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Can you take a better picture of that sticker (in focus)? According the Wiseco, that part # is for the dished 11.5cc 8.8:1 CR pistons.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:44 AM

humm well I'm going to assume that the sticker is going to be better than me. summit racing at the time of purchase listed them as stock compression. sry I'm out of town at the moment so cannot take "better" pictures.

plain and simple. your not going to find brand new pistons. wiseco pistons for this price.

not trying to be rude but if your unable to see from these pictures that this is a brand new piston set you need to gtfo -_-
Old 10-11-2008, 09:12 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Wow!

Rule #1 Know what you're selling before you advertise it!

Rule #2 Don't be an asshole

Good luck with the sale Jim fing02.gif
Old 10-11-2008, 09:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jim @ Oct 11 2008, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>humm well I'm going to assume that the sticker is going to be better than me. summit racing at the time of purchase listed them as stock compression. sry I'm out of town at the moment so cannot take "better" pictures.

plain and simple. your not going to find brand new pistons. wiseco pistons for this price.

not trying to be rude but if your unable to see from these pictures that this is a brand new piston set you need to gtfo -_-</div>

Wow, no wonder no one is replying, you ARE an asshole.

I can't read the blurry ass picture either, how bout using the macro function on your camera?

If you don't know how to take a readable picture or actually know what you are selling you should GTFO.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jim @ Oct 11 2008, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>humm well I'm going to assume that the sticker is going to be better than me. summit racing at the time of purchase listed them as stock compression. sry I'm out of town at the moment so cannot take "better" pictures.

not trying to be rude but if your unable to see from these pictures that this is a brand new piston set you need to gtfo -_-</div>

Are you f**king kidding me? So, let me get this straight... You think I should buy your pistons because they're new, regardless of the CR? I'm looking for stock or high CR pistons. If yours are stock, they're worth $400 to me. If they're 8.8:1, they're paperweights.

I want a clear picture of the sticker, because it should say right on it what the CR and bore are. If you're not willing to do that, you can sell your brand new, $400 Wiseco paperweights to someone else.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:02 PM

Pistons Sold pending payment.

Head sold.

Not trying to be a dick. Or an asshole. But seriously. I can read that pic just fine. Plus im not sure how many of you have been up for the last 36-48 hrs strait. I know I have. You wanted to pass up a deal on forged wiseco pistons for 400$ which is 130$ cheaper than you would by able to EVER buy them. f***. Id keep them before selling them to half of you now. Put them up on Ebay for buy it now of 400 + 75$ shipping and they would be sold in 15 minutes.

-_- I dont wanna hear shit about that.

But who cares the Pistons are sold pending payment. As for now I dont care what you think.

Now I am being a dick!
Old 10-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Banned

the pics do suck lol. lmao.gif

only reason i would see why people didn't jump on them is the stock CR.. most people in the market to buy forged pistons would be boosting, which would typically call for a lower CR.

stock motors with stock pistons are good for low-mid boost, and the reason people usually upgrade to a forged piston is for the lower CR.