For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Viper966 Turbo Kit For Sale

Old 06-28-2007, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This kit includes:

GT30R turbo
External wastegate OBX Reinforced Manifold
Tial 38mm Wastegate
2.5" FMIC piping
FMIC
2.5" DPW external dump
SMT-6
Aeromotive -6an FPR
Oil Feed
Oil Return Lines
Silicone Couplers
SS hose clamps
Greddy Type RS BOV

Looking for around $3500 for everything. I paid over $4k for this, so you're getting a good deal.

This kit is BRAND NEW. It's never been installed, because it is sitting at Viper's place. He's been holding it for me since he knows I don't drive my Tib anymore. If you're interested, give me your email, and I'll have him contact you so you can start working out shipping details.

I'd prefer to use PayPal, but I'll also accept cashier's checks if someone isn't able to use PayPal.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:36 PM

Also, if anyone would prefer to pay for it in installments, I'd be more than willing to work it out with them.

Oh, and I'm now including the Walbro 255lph fuel pump I have, no extra charge.

Plus, I also have Defi BF gauges, Defi Control Unit II, Defi VSD Concept, Greddy black Turbo Timer, and Greddy Profec B-Spec II for sale as well. PM for prices.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:38 PM

I would definitely be interested. what kind of payments would you be willing to work with and would you be willing to send it before payments are complete with the right sized downpayment? also, if you are, is all that able to be mounted to a 2001? thanks.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:48 PM

Yes, it'll mount up to a 2001. Viper built it using his car to test the fitment and such.

Payments, we can do monthly, bi-monthly, etc. It depends on how much your budget will allow you to spend per month on this. Shoot me a PM with details, and we'll get something worked out.

As far as having him send it to you before I get all the $$$, I'll have to think about it. In the past allowing people to do that has bitten me in the butt. If I do it, what I'll do is send certain parts once I have a certain amount of money (ex. once I get $1k I send you the turbo and manifold, $2k the FMIC and piping, etc).
Old 06-29-2007, 05:00 PM

Well i hate to ask but if you are interested in parting it out let me know i need just a few pieces. Looking for all intercooler/intake piping, BOV, and turbo down pipe.