For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

V-AFC...not SAFC!!!

Old 02-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX
Default V-AFC...not SAFC!!!

hey i recently bought an SAFC off ebay and was sent a V-AFC. i am willing to let this go for $ 230.00 free shipping. this will work for for anyone who has a honda with v-tec. please do not post if you do not intend on buying

no this will not work on our cars (hyundais) due to the fact we do not have vtec...

i repeat this is a V-AFC not SAFC

also come with handy dandy mounting bracket
Old 02-09-2005, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It's a good deal guys, since he's getting screwed by the Ebay seller.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:09 PM

About the VAFC...... I know that we don have VTEC..... but its not the same with the SAFC..???.... if you dont choice that option... its the same!.... has the settings... has everything than the SAFC...
Old 02-09-2005, 08:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

nope not the same

controls vtec
Old 02-09-2005, 09:00 PM

Try here.. http://s4.invisionfree.com/Vegas_Underground Its a local car site w/ mostly hondas.. It will most likely go very quickly.. Lots of rich kids ;/
Old 02-11-2005, 12:46 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

My friend would really like to buy this, he's been looking for a while now for a good deal. Unfortunately his civic got stolen a week ago and they found it yesterday stripped of everything of value whatsoever. I mean everything! I will talk with him though he may still want it because insurance is replacing car but he may not have the money after paying the insurance deductable and such....
Old 02-11-2005, 12:26 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (faithofadragon)</div><div class='quotemain'>nope not the same

controls vtec</div>

But if you dont conect the wires of the vtec??... everything else is the same right?..... as far I know are the same.....But i could be wrong.....
Old 02-11-2005, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy)</div><div class='quotemain'>My friend would really like to buy this, he's been looking for a while now for a good deal. Unfortunately his civic got stolen a week ago and they found it yesterday stripped of everything of value whatsoever. I mean everything! I will talk with him though he may still want it because insurance is replacing car but he may not have the money after paying the insurance deductable and such....</div>

have your budy email me at hyndaidrvr@tmail.com i will talk to him about it cause i can hold on to it if he realy wants it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sharkev)</div><div class='quotemain'>But if you dont conect the wires of the vtec??... everything else is the same right?..... as far I know are the same.....But i could be wrong.....</div>

yes essentialy that would work but i would like to have the correct stuff for my car... just my personal prefference