For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

The Twin Engine Tiburon Is For Sale

Old 09-28-2008, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know the car and know I'm not the but head that had it! what will you give me for it? it needs two fuel pumps and a little fiberglass work on the hood where it blew up on me other than that its good I put too much money in it! and I'm not putting any more in it. I'm takeing offers. I know its not worth what he was asking for it. but I would like to get as much as posible. so just let me know!

Old 09-28-2008, 09:04 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

So the front motor went BOOM on you? That sucks. This car has been passed around like a dirty hooker.

Anyhow, you need an asking price, this isn't ebay.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:19 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tanc @ Sep 28 2008, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So the front motor went BOOM on you? That sucks. This car has been passed around like a dirty hooker.

Anyhow, you need an asking price, this isn't ebay.</div>
no the motor is fine! the hood just flew up! as far as price I'll say $4500

and I'm the 4th owner since it was built. I've talked to the builder michael and he is a nice guy. and was very helpful in fixing it.

if anybody wants it you can call me at 478-968-2211 thanks Dwayne
Old 09-28-2008, 09:25 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

This is the worst for sale add ever. You should really put some time into your posts. It's not like people are going to read that and say OH! I WANT IT. You supplied no information about the car except there's a problem with it. If I were you, I'd start a new topic and list the modifications and the price in the first post. ALL modifications. Most of us old-timers know alot about this car and the douche who had it before. Most of us old timers would not buy it because of this. You should really start again and take some better pictures. You have the "myspace angles" of this car. Not to mention that it's dirty!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:43 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTN @ Sep 28 2008, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This is the worst for sale add ever. You should really put some time into your posts. It's not like people are going to read that and say OH! I WANT IT. You supplied no information about the car except there's a problem with it. If I were you, I'd start a new topic and list the modifications and the price in the first post. ALL modifications. Most of us old-timers know alot about this car and the douche who had it before. Most of us old timers would not buy it because of this. You should really start again and take some better pictures. You have the "myspace angles" of this car. Not to mention that it's dirty!!</div>
maybe it was a bad idea to put it on here! and you don't know as much as you think you do about the car! but there was about 4 people on here that was trying to buy it when I got it! any way thanks for the bashing! but I do think your right about one thing! the last owner was a douche!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

DTN had a point. What you should do is go look at the rest of the cars for sale, they follow a format. List the year of the car, mileage, modifications, etc. Also post up more pictures than the passenger side door and interior. It's not like people are going to be buying local, they will be making there decisions based on the information you provide.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:02 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crossbreed @ Sep 28 2008, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>maybe it was a bad idea to put it on here! and you don't know as much as you think you do about the car! but there was about 4 people on here that was trying to buy it when I got it! any way thanks for the bashing! but I do think your right about one thing! the last owner was a douche!</div>

Look, we are going easy on you. Noones brought up any of the old BS. Noone even said "don't quote the post above yours" to you (this is an RDT rule) I was being completely honest. You need exactally what the guy above me said, better pictures, standard information about the car, list of mods, why you're selling it. Sell it, don't put it up for sale, sell it.

The guy who had the car before you was a jackass. Don't be a jackass, don't lie about it, and tell it how it is. Noone's going to pick it apart unless you start the douchebag stuff.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:50 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

Seeing how the car currently is, I'll offer you 4,500 IF you ship it for that amount. Just throwing you an offer.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:19 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yamaha @ Sep 28 2008, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Seeing how the car currently is, I'll offer you 4,500 IF you ship it for that amount. Just throwing you an offer.</div>

If you are going to be that nice about it, why not kick him in the balls and ask for the keys politely?
Old 09-28-2008, 04:29 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

^ Maybe you should look into some more information before you go posting and making yourself look like a fool. I already checked with three different automotive shippers, and the most expensive quote wad $550USD. So, I think my offer is reasonable.