For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Turbo Kit

Old 05-02-2008, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra

I never thought that I'd even consider selling this. For the better part of 3 years I've wanted to boost my car but lately things have changed. As much as I want this kit, I want to move even more. In order to do this, I need to pay down some debt. So up for sale is my turbo kit. I'll explain anything/everything that you want to know and I will give you every turbo related piece that I may have laying around.

The kit is complete except for the fuel management. You can buy the injectors from dvandek(sp?) and an AEM FIC for 400 and then a fuel pump and you'll be ready to go.

First the turbo, the turbo is a td04-16t turbocharger. Its rated at a CFM of 400 at one bar of boost and it can run a peak of 22psi. Its a great turbo and should do nicely. I was anticipating 300whp at one bar on stock compression. It has ZERO miles on it, brand new

^pictured with it are the oil lines.

The turbo manifold and downpipe. Both of which were crafted by BST which as some as you know, thats adiehl. I don't believe that many of these manifolds were made at all.

^My blitz dual TT. It doubles as a boost gauge if you want it to, but it reads in bar not psi.

^various silicone vac lines, header wrap (A must), recirculation fitting for BOV, and all different kinds of clamps. 3 bar map sensor goes as well.

Manual boost controller. self-explanatory

^autometer boost gauge. comes with plenty of line to run.

^REAL greddy type RS blow off valve. its bolted onto the piping right now so you don't need to worry about welding a flange on.

^intercooler and piping. I think the dimensions are 24x10x3 I'll have to measure to double check. Comes with heavy duty T-bolt clamps.

My price: $2,000. I'd much perfer local pickup because of the size/weight of some of the items and will even meet you halfway if need be to deliver. I will ship but at the buyers expense. If you have any questions just ask away.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:18 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I want to place dibs, I need to find out when my insurance money is coming in but it should be enough to buy this off of you. I'm in FL but I have family in VA that may be able to pick it up, plus I will be there on the 7th of June.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:48 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Im willing to bet this is up on NT and maybe another site as well. Just a heads up.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:33 PM

^What the hell does that have to do with anything?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (capn tibs @ May 2 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I want to place dibs, I need to find out when my insurance money is coming in but it should be enough to buy this off of you. I'm in FL but I have family in VA that may be able to pick it up, plus I will be there on the 7th of June.</div>

Just let me know when the money will be here. I can hold it or I could meet your family halfway or maybe even deliver it to them for you.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^

Hey a**hat, I'll bet he was telling him so he'd know it might sell somewhere else if you werent waiting.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:41 PM

Thats nice but don't clutter my thread.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I got no dibs...wish I had the money now but who knows when I will
Old 05-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Cypher ----

For people to know that it's for sale on other sites will show that buyer interest may be coming from elsewhere. If members here know that it's for sale on a few other forums, they're less likely to give you a lowball offer (that's a benefit to YOU) and to give faster bids/dibs on the product. They're also more likely to purchase the entire setup rather than beg you to part it out (again, a BENEFIT to YOU).

Don't be an ass... providing the information only helps you as far as I can see.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:22 PM

I'm not being an ass, just asking for my thread not to be cluttered up.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:17 PM

Sunday afternoon bump.