For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Tiburon part out

Old 11-15-2004, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Down to 3 choices

Im gonna get this started now even though the car is stuck somewhere in PA. I should have it towed here by the end of this week.

Alright first things first, there were a few of you who have already contacted me and called dibs on a few items, well please PM me and let me know what you need for sure.

Everyone else, reply here first and I will respond to you here. Please do not email me or PM unless I ask you to.

I have a 97 Tiburon 1.8 liter with rear discs. I am swapping the tranny, and the engine isnt realy working. But I will still take parts of it. Basically the cooling system went on the way home. Other than that it ran good.

The hood, and driver's side fender are done for. I have both headlights and one passenger side corner light which I might keep.

I am keeping the dashboard and complete door panels. Maybe the center console, although its the one without the box so I dont think Im gonna want it.

Big stuff like bumpers and seats, I will not ship. You will have to come pick them up or we can arrange to meet up.

I also have a lot of extra stuff like dash pieces and a couple of aftermarket parts I gotta decide if I wanna use or not.

Everything else is up for grabs, tailights, stock spoiler (not the shark spoiler), etc. Lemme know what yall need and I will see what I can do. Again, the car is not actually at my house yet, its stuck in PA at the present moment. But I wll have it by the end of this week. http://us.f417.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?YY=72094
Old 11-15-2004, 09:10 PM

Default Re: NIPLEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

What happened? 8O :?:
Old 11-15-2004, 09:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Tiburon part out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>What happened? 8O :?:</div>

na it's not her tib, it's someone else on here who had a wreck... I thought the same at first. laugh.gif
Old 11-15-2004, 09:18 PM

no no no, it has nothing to do with th e crash.

I was driving it home last night and the cooling system gave out partly because somebody let it sit for a few months :x so I had to have it towed and now its somewhere in PA. I gotta get my boyfriends friend to tow it back to LI and thats gonna cost like $400. Read my post in the flame forum of hp.com for more info, Im too lazy to post it again. Lemme tell you though it wasnt fun, and plus now Im in Winnipeg and have to depend on my bf to get the car back to the island.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:21 PM

what kind of seats? also i probably want some of tthe interior pieces, im me later and we will work out a deal with the bumper and such .....peace
Old 11-15-2004, 09:27 PM

Default Re: EQ2

Hey, its got stock cloth front seats, no back seats.

Also I still plan on coming out there and swapping the bumper with the GTR pods and the sideskirts with you for the Zefiro kit and $250. Just gotta figure out when I can get time off from work.

I'll IM you when I get home, cause I dont have AIM up here.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Down to 3 choices

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>....and plus now Im in Winnipeg and have to depend on my bf to get the car back to the island.</div>

REALLY! 8O
What are you doing here now??
Old 11-15-2004, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Results from 10-08 from capitol! MUST READ!

LOL...well my mom's here stalking Burton Cummings again, and well Im gonna be hanging out with Jerkitt from hp.com. ANd plus do a little shopping. Basically another vacation. Next time though I am defineltl going somewhere tropical. haha
Old 11-15-2004, 10:00 PM

scared me... i thought somting happend to your car ...
Old 11-15-2004, 10:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO the black tib is FINE!!!!!!! lol everyone keeps asking me that.