For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Tib Turbo Setup

Old 06-18-2017, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon turbo/ 2001 Tiburon(sold)
Default Tib Turbo Setup

The 99 Tib is long gone, trying o sell parts that are no longer needed. Decided to make a turbo kit that will be a great starting place for someone. Picture is attatched and here is list of what you get

Garrett 60 Turbo with oil line to attach to motor and drain to set up oil pan, turbo manifold with turbo already attached, Tiel 38mm Wastegate, HKS blow off valve, alot of the piping need to get air to the turbo from intercooler which is also included, dump pipe from the waste gat straight to the air, 3" straight back exhaust to a Magnaflow muffler( piping was done as 1 piece, i can cut and mark in mailable sizes and can be welding when you get.Also throwing in the ECU as well as the aem f/c piggyback fuel/air controller- i can also supply a mapping that was done for the setup at 12ps

THIS WILL MAKE A GREAT STARTING POINT FOR SOMEONE WASNT TO CONVERT TO FORCED AIR-I WASNT $1000 PLUS SHIPPING AND 3% IF USE PAYPAL FOR THE PACKAGE WHICH IS MORE THAN FAIR..I ma have some other stuff later in separate sale which my help like green top intjectorts. keep watching.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE pm ME OR TEXT ME AT 4847940243, IN MESSAGE START WITH "TURBOPACKAGE"

Thanks, Rich

Old 10-04-2017, 03:15 AM
BRB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai tiburon

SOLD!!