For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

T3/t4 Downpipe Flanges, Guages, Turbo, Manifold...

Old 05-31-2005, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

#1 Hey guys I have 4 T3/T4 downpipe flanges that i need to get rid of. If anyone is interested hit me up they are 30 a piece or O.B.O.I will trade for parts and I need very few Turbo parts for my new setup. Let me know thanks fellas.

#2 Hey guys its Mike again. I have 2 gauages that im getting rid of. They both work excellent. 1 oil pressure gauge it is electric. 1 boost gauge. I will sale together or sepratly. I paid 79 each so they are 50 a piece or 90 for the pair O.B.O. I will also trade for parts or TURBO STUFF. Let me know thanks fellas. SUPERCROW BOUGHT THESE.

#3 Hey guys its mike AGAIN lol. I have my old turbo and manifold for sale. Its a TD05 turbo and a Talon manifold that I custom fitted to a Tiburon. So if you are interested I will do 60 O.B.O and I will get back to you. I also will trade for parts and will for Turbo parts for my new setup. Let me know and thanks guys.

#4 I have a TD05 turbo for sale in great condition. I will get rid of it for $150 or O.B.O. Shipping will be annonced for all items when a buyer wants them then i will check shipping if under 7 I will do it for free.

#5 O.B.X. Camber Kit brand new never used. I paid 60 for it so im asking 40 shipped so let me know asap.

#6 Hey fellas I have wheels for sale. They are the stock ones that you can use to race or as a extra set. They have 50 miles on them the size is 195 60 R14. I piad 400 for the tires so with shipping included I will do $425 O.B.O.

#7 I also am going to get rid of my CAI because im buying a AEM one so its silver and its a one piece its custom made by PFI Speed. It cost me 175 so i will take $85 to get rid of it $90 with the filter and $100 shipped.

Anyone thats interested in the turbo stuff I will do the turbo the manifold 2 flanges for 260 shipped.

I need to get rid of this stuff so I can finish getting the wooping 4 parts left to get my 60-1 turbo in. So make me a offer I will likely take it. Or I will trade for parts. LET ME KNOW.

posts merged by supercow, now we need prices on all three laugh.gif
Old 05-31-2005, 12:26 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wow, you've got like 4 for sale threads and just signed up.

Not gonna be lots of folks biting since no one knows you yet. I'm going to go ahead and have one of the moderators merge your topics into ONE For Sale thread. Please read the For Sale rules, you have to post a price, just somewhere to start. Location where you are, shipping exclusions, stuff like that.

Brand?

Colors?

Please read the For Sale rules.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:19 PM

They are like indiglos white durning the day blue at night. They are both a faze gauge. I will take 50 or 90 for the pair. Excellent condition.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

what kind of guages are these?? I might be interested I'd just like some pics first.

edit: thanks, got any pics?

double edit: is the pillar for sale as well, what kind is it? got any better pics?
Old 06-01-2005, 06:24 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (99silvertibby @ May 30 2005, 11:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>#1 Hey guys I have 4 T3/T4 downpipe flanges that i need to get rid of. If anyone is interested hit me up they are 30 a piece or O.B.O.I will trade for parts and I need very few Turbo parts for my new setup. Let me know thanks fellas.

#2 Hey guys its Mike again. I have 2 gauages that im getting rid of. They both work excellent. 1 oil pressure gauge it is electric. 1 boost gauge. I will sale together or sepratly. I paid 79 each so they are 50 a piece or 90 for the pair O.B.O. I will also trade for parts or TURBO STUFF. Let me know thanks fellas.

#3 Hey guys its mike AGAIN lol. I have my old turbo and manifold for sale. Its a TD05 turbo and a Talon manifold that I custom fitted to a Tiburon. So if you are interested I will do 60 O.B.O and I will get back to you. I also will trade for parts and will for Turbo parts for my new setup. Let me know and thanks guys.

#4 I have a TD05 turbo for sale in great condition. I will get rid of it for $150 or O.B.O. Shipping will be annonced for all items when a buyer wants them then i will check shipping if under 7 I will do it for free.

#5 O.B.X. Camber Kit brand new never used. I paid 60 for it so im asking 40 shipped so let me know asap.

posts merged by supercow, now we need prices on all three laugh.gif
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
Old 06-02-2005, 07:42 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Seems like they are the same as the gauges Java is selling.

http://tradervar.zoovy.com/category/fazegauge/

^ That should be pictures of them.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:19 PM

any photos of the manifold?
Old 06-02-2005, 01:05 PM

I have used it before and it work great if you are worried about the bottom right corner then it would cost 2 bucks to get it welded wider. make me a offer im just trying to get cash for my new setup
Old 06-02-2005, 01:48 PM

i hope not to say something that bad.

That is a eclipse manifuld. i dont know what year but I have the exact manifuld.

prices and pics?

laugh.gif
Old 06-02-2005, 04:20 PM

Hey Yes it will fit a 1st gen DSM but i made it so it will fit a tibby also. Price is at the top of the forum if you want offer me something just to get it off my hands.