For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Selling Laptop, Goped, Etc Etc

Old 03-14-2005, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling Laptop, Goped, Etc Etc

I'm selling a few things to get a chunk off my car loan, I'm located in Tampa, Florida.

The goped has been less than 250 miles on it. I bought it stock as a liquamatic goped (yellow) and removed the clutch ,and had alot of stuff done PROFESSIONALLY to it. SOME of the mods include chrome rims, chrome deck, chrome engine covers, chrome billet flywheel cover, chrome racing intake, yellow gas tank cover, a racing carb, racing chrome pipe, lightened flywheel. I havent driven it in over 6 months and it runs on 1 push start, its such a good motor, tuned perfect, never bogs overheats NOTHING wrong with it. Its a brand new goped, rebuilt for speed and looks with only enough miles to test the engine completely inside and out. I'll get pics up in a few minutes. I'm looking for 900 plus shipping, it folds up for better storage

I'm also selling a SONY VAIO that I haven't used in over a year, and when I did use it it was only for one month. It has windows XP, 2ghz, 1gb of ram, 36gb hard drive, I dont know all the specs. It has a dvd drive, nothing wrong with it except two missing keys. It was never dropped or anything , it doesnt have a scratched screen or anything like that. I'm looking for 850 on this (cost me $2200 new a year ago) Pics in a minute also.

I also have a BRAND NEW Ipod 4gb mini with a bestbuy 3 yr service plan, I have the receipt of the ipod and it was bought on the 10th of jan this year. I'm looking for $300 for this with the service plan, it has the box, and all cords nothing damaged nothing scratched only used once.

I also have my main computer for sale, this is a beauty. Its in a XBLADE silver case, with a AMD Althon 64 Processor 3000+ (runs EQ2 FULL Graphics NEVER Lags zones VERY Fast, runs HL2 AMAZINGLY, people at lan centers come and look at the graphics all the time). It has 1GB of corsair hyperx ram. It has a raptor 10,000 RPM hard drive that downloads and runs everything EXTRA fast. This computer case is windowed, it has three two LED fans inside, one smaller one and one huge one. They make the case look rreally good, all the wiring is UV reactant so it glows with the lighting. It has a sound activated cathode light in the bottom that goes really nice with my logitech speakers bumping around it. The video card is a radeon 9800 XT, this whole computer was bought not too long ago, maybe 4 months ago. Pics at the bottom in a few minutes. $1200 + shipping I bought this from cyberpowerinc.com for $1900 new, around 3-5 months ago, it still prices for 1500+, WITHOUT Software! I'm including windows XP installed and Ill give you the CD KEY, along with an addon LCD screen in the front showing the fans functioning with pictures, and temp, etc. It also has a added in 550W power supply, see through with blue LEDS.

I also used to be a huge counter-strike player, and if you know anything about headphones and the gaming scene you will know what PC155's are. These are the MOST powerful surround sound headphones in the world, and I'm selling mine for $90 + shipping. They cost me $155 new and have no problems, they were bought 3 months ago and only used for 3 weeks, the mic on them is very clear too.
I am also selling some PC155's with one ear piece broken, its most likely a loose wire, only $30 + shipping, the mic works on these.

I bought a T-MAXX truck a month ago before I had plans on buying yuri's tiburon, which I can't afford to own now. Its new, driven 3 times to get tuning perfect and then put in the closet, the case on the outside has a few scratchs from setting it on the cement. Looking for $450+ shipping, this nitrous truck goes atleast 50 miles per hour and comes with a remote. It has huge tires and can drive on anything. It works great, electric start, I bought a charger too. This whole setup costed me $750 one month ago, and was driven for LESS THAN 2 hours!!! Nitrous Cars and trucks are really fun, they go so fast and TMAXX's are nearly invunarable.

I also have a everquest 2 game for sale, UN USED CD Key, I planned on double boxing on the game but didnt have the money for monthly payments. This is $35 + shipping. All CDS + UNUSED CD KEY !

Thats it, email me with any questions at dystopiam@gmail.com

I'm in Tampa Florida again, anything is available for local pickup. All sales are final, I tried to explain everything in detail.

PICTURES WILL BE UP TOMMOROW NIGHT

AS IS - NO WARRANTY

These items are being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the items before purchase, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to pay based upon that judgement solely. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:39 PM

LOL, dude there's no need to actually post a disclaimer. Most people here are competent enough to know that they are buy used parts.

Selling any car parts? wink1.gif laugh.gif:

are you actually in Tampa, or near it? Just asking because I used to live in Lutz.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:40 PM

I'm near it laugh.gif

Nah the car parts is what this stuff is paying for rolleyes.gif

I got some stock hyundai tiburon seats, came out of a 98. (offer + shipping)

I also have diamond plated carpets (the metal ones, custom made) for a 98 tiburon ($75 plus shipping)

and thats about it eek.gif
Old 03-14-2005, 07:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

dam are you a lawer?

sheesh

i should start puttin stuff like that in my for sales...
Old 03-14-2005, 07:45 PM

I'm only 16, but im hoping to become a lawyer =p

Sorry no pics today, my brother is sleeping in his locked room with the digital camera. I'll get them up tommorow night.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Offtopic - CS player, I used to be big in CS back in the day. Played since beta 4. Was in Cali and been to CPL twice. What was your alias?

Anyhow thats a killer system. My sister might need a labtop. I'll run this buy her and let you know. Thanks
Old 03-14-2005, 08:25 PM

Hey,

I went by tranced and rage, I was CAL-I for one season on Alien Gamers. I was CAL-m 2 seasons, CAL-IM for one season, O for one season tongue.gif

The game was great for a few years but im done with it lol.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:43 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

offtopic.gif
your main computer has no price listed

i also edited your post to make the prices easier to find...
Old 03-14-2005, 08:46 PM

You need to post pics of what you're selling.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:50 PM

I don't have a digi cam until tommorow night as I said, sorry.

Thanks for the edit, ill put in the comp price now.

BTW I accept trades on all of this, just offer it up. I really need a new faceplate unit for my car (In good condition), a blue momo steering wheel, other than that basically cash.