For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Scca Ssc 1997 Hyundai Tiburon Fx Showroom Stock C Class

Old 03-08-2006, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SCCA-SSC-HY...619199786QQrdZ1

Someone sent this to me. If the Wife and I hadn't just bought her a new motorcycle, I'd be all over this like a cheap suit.

SCCA SSC 1997 HYUNDAI TIBURON FX

You are bidding on a very well sorted 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX purposely built for Showroom Stock C class in SCCA. This national race winning car has an extensive race history including competition at the 1999 Run offs at Mid-Ohio.

This ready to race Hyundai Tiburon FX has gone through several years of development including help from the Hyundai factory and continues to be very competitive. The last race and Tech inspection was in 2004. Although the car is prepared for SSC and can continue to compete nationally in its current race condition through the 2007 race season, it can be easily converted to compete in other classes such as E production and some IT groups.

The car comes with a complete Spare motor, track transponder as well as 14 wheels, 6 of which have good race tires mounted.

The race motor in the car has been completely gone through and has one race on it since the rebuild.

Brakes and rotors new with one race on them.

As you can see from the pics the roll cage was professionally built and not a inexpensive kit as seen in most cars of this class.

This is not a streetcar and was purchased new from Hyundai strictly for race purposes, proof of ownership is a SCCA Log book. The total miles currently shown on the car are all race miles, 4147. Car can run all day at 7,000 RPM.

What a great opportunity to own an inexpensive race car and go racing without a lot of wrenching on your car as this race prepared Hyundai Tiburon FX has run 23 consecutive race weekends without a single DNF. All of the kinks have been worked out. The car is fast, reliable and ready to race.

You may want to put a fresh paint job and your own graphics on the car before hitting the track.

I will consider trades; street car, motorcycle or anything else of interest.(no boats please)

I do have an 18 foot dovetail trailer should you be interested for a small price. Included with the Buy it now!

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

I can help with shipping or willing to tow at cost.

Payment due within 7 days of auctions end.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:23 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

:drool:

If this car wasnt in Texas Id snag it too. Great price..$3500 is what I sold my old nissan for lol.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

wow... thats real nice

and, would you know if this is street legal?
Old 03-08-2006, 09:25 AM

If it's showroom stock class, it would be street legal if you added headlights/turnsignals back on.

Think about what you could sell that motor and those wheels/tire sets for! You could buy this thing and MAKE money parting it out!
Old 03-08-2006, 10:20 AM

Im going to start bidding tomorrow...

If anything i can keep it at my dads until random decides to buy it from me nana.gif

If i get it.... JAWS SHALL RETURN TO NITROUS!
LoL
Old 03-08-2006, 10:26 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

just do the buy it now. its a pretty damn good price dude
Old 03-08-2006, 10:32 AM

I cant.. im on a budget right now..

I dont want this car tapping into my "reserve." I might be moving later this year and LA is not a cheap place to live.

Plus i have to make sure i have enough money to paint the bastard and get rid of the fugly white.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:41 AM

i live in tx and id buy it...but i dont have room for another tib.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

no engine pictures??? wtf.gif
Old 03-08-2006, 10:54 AM

It's showroom stock class. No engine/suspension mods are allowed. You'd be looking at at STOCK engine bay. *yawn*

If you spend the $3500, he makes it sound like he will include/throw in the trailer! For $3500, I'd do it if I had the $$$