For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!! top end, rebuildable block (Exhuast SOLD)

Old 11-22-2004, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Guy Here

okay i gotta spare topend for my motor (head) came of a 2001 tiburon with 15,000 miles... includes everything except valve cover in perfect condition it's forsale... askin 150 plus shipping charges...

also got a KRD catback exhaust... will have to be WELDED on, the flange connecting to the cat was cut off cuz i had the cat removed... exhaust is $100 plus shipping exhaust was only used for 7000 miles... almost brand new check out the motoria catback on www.importshark.com it's the same thing
<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red"><u>**SOLD**</u></span></span>

also have a pretty messed up motor with 48,000 miles... needs a rebuilt... i'll sell that for best offer... plus shipping or local pick up

i'm in charleston south carolina
Old 11-22-2004, 08:50 PM

Default FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!! top end, rebuildable block (Exhuast SOLD)

I'll take the cat back for $100..It dosn't matter to me that it needs a new flange. It would've had to been cut anyways cause I got a 4-2-1 header. Do you take paypal?
Old 11-22-2004, 09:26 PM

If things do not work out with CyberShark, I'll definately take the cat-back off your hands... I'll even pay more than asking price! let me know what happens and we'll work something out. ( E-mail is duster97tibb@yahoo.com)
Old 11-22-2004, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Wide Body Fenders

Showoff, I know you're new, but you should read the For Sale rules. It states:

1. All for sale items must have a price. This is not ebay, if you want to auction off your stuff go there. You can always give a price, and put OBO.

The first rule stated that this is NOT EBAY. 2001Silvertib put a price and that's the price that it should be sold for. Don't put this stuff about willing to spend more than asking price. I know that you stated if things don't work out with me then you would like a chance to buy. SO, if things don't work out with me, then YOU can start making offers.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:58 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark)</div><div class='quotemain'>Showoff, I know you're new, but you should read the For Sale rules. It states:

1. All for sale items must have a price. This is not ebay, if you want to auction off your stuff go there. You can always give a price, and put OBO.

The first rule stated that this is NOT EBAY. 2001Silvertib put a price and that's the price that it should be sold for. Don't put this stuff about willing to spend more than asking price. I know that you stated if things don't work out with me then you would like a chance to buy. SO, if things don't work out with me, then YOU can start making offers.</div>

relax man, he just wants a catback smile.gif
Old 11-22-2004, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Best car game??????

I want one too, but the rules exists for a reason. If he's interested and believes that I should have dibbs, that's great but don't try to get in on it in by out bidding me and leaving your email addy to communicate at the same time. I don't want this turning into a bidding war and that is why the rules states that this is not Ebay. In fact, I think his post should be deleted.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Best car game??????

Everyone wants a catback OP, but rules are rules.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:09 PM

Default Re: manual ...rolling at a stop..**UPDATE**

OP..I am relaxed, you should see me when I'm upset....LOL.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:21 AM

Default Re: my motor is on it's last leg... what should i do?

catback is sold to cybershark... damn if ida known this catback was such a hot item i'da jacked up the price... lol jk... it's only cuz i want a new catback that'll bolt up to my new headers... sick of mufflershops and sick of weld leaks
Old 11-23-2004, 06:34 AM

Default Re: Show me your beater.

LOL...sent you a PM 2001Silvertib with shipping info.