For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

For Sale: Short Antennas: $23 Shipped

Old 10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello,

Currently, Diode Dynamics is having a Christmas sale. Unfortunately, the only products I have for the RD are the antennas! If you know an RD ownder in the STL, Missouri area, PLEASE POST IN MY THREAD and tell me who it is! I want to make stuff for you guys!

Anyway, the antennas are on sale now and the sale will last until December 1st for $23 shipped to US and Canada. $26 normally. Please pay diodedynamics@gmail.com via Paypal.

These antennas are constructed with both practicality and looks in consideration. Over 40 hours of research has gone into making a good-looking, durable, short antenna that maintains fairly good reception. Every antenna carries a satisfaction guarantee. If something goes wrong, or if you don't like it, it's not your fault- right? We agree.

They are constructed of a steel rod securely connected to an adapter base to fit right into your adapter spot, molded into the correct shape, and are given multiple rubberization and finishing coats for a wonderful, highly durable finish.

This antenna does not require any adapter. The part that screws in to your antenna slot is full stainless steel, just like the stock antenna, to eliminate any chance of it rusting or corroding like some of the old adapters sold here.
The antenna fits:
All years Tiburon
All years Elantra
All years Accent
and probably most other Hyundai vehicles.
If you have another car, let us know so we can find out if it will fit!

The antennas come in two styles.

S2K
This one is similar to an S2K antenna, with a hint of ARK style. This is the most popular version. It is longer and provides for better radio reception. Total length when installed: 6.3 inches. In most areas, you will not notice a difference in radio reception, but of course, just like with all short antennas, you'll lose AM, and a bit of FM reception. We cannot guarantee any radio quality.

Members of this site! =)