For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

For Sale: Sacchi Wheels 18" 7 Wheels 4 Good-mint Shape 3 Fair $700 4 Lug

Old 08-19-2008, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here we have 7 18" SACCHI wheels/rims 4 in good condition only a few marks hardly noticeibule. 3 in fair-poor depending i figure u get 7 wheels. 4 for ya car 1 for a matching spare. and 2 for either burnouts or incase u crack 1 or 2.

They All will need tires. some are in inspection passing shape but mismatched. so i'd prolly replace them.
u will not get a deal like this anywhere else
some have tires some don't but all the tires need replaced. for tibs they will need 215/35/18 i also used 215/40/18 and oddly they fit but it was cuttin it a lil close but 215/35/18 will work fine.
i am asking $700 because i got a better set and don't need them anymore. they are uni 4 lug 4X100 and 4X114

i'd perfer local pickup but if u wanna pay for shiping then i'll ship them. i am in new brighton pa USA zipcode 15066 u'd be better off Emailing me if u really want to buy them @ the.bot.master@gmail.com
i don't often sign in here because i'm busy at work a lot. thanks for looking. if u need more info pm or email me. email perfered.

smile.gif have a nice day i didn't see where to upload pix so imma leave a url.

i am also leaving a link to better/larger pix on photobucket the url is.

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/e...ef-kay/wheels/
Old 08-19-2008, 01:38 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Not sure what retail is on these, but that price seems a little high to me, especially with three that are sub-par. I'd say you'd be better off selling the 4 good ones with no tires and asking half the price. You will definitely move them quicker. I ended up doing that with the last set I had and the rims that where in bad shape I went to the recyclers and got about 40 bucks per rim!
Old 08-19-2008, 04:56 PM

perhaps. but the cheapest you will find these are $169 a wheel no tire. and $169 does NOT include shipping.
if someone picks up locally they save. 4 of the tires on these good enough to drive . i'm selling for $100 a wheel. and the person who buys benefits because i dunno about you. but if u got a gf or wife or hubby who drives ya car or a kid. whos not too careful u could crack a rim and then have to spend more $ for wheels. i also note because i know a lot of ppl who keep burn out tires on rims that match to avoid the car looking bad at the show/track having 2 for that purpuse and 1 for a full size matching spare is good. i perfer to always have a full size spare. but thats my take and i understand your point of view. i figure if no one buys not a big deal. i may buy another 4 bolt sometime and use em. and $169 does NOT include shipping. i should also note i'm willing to take offers but i'm not gonna go too much lower. thanks for the reply smile.gif
below here is the link to the cheapest place i've found em.

http://www.1stoprimshop.com/rim1.php?name=...p;brandsearch=1
Old 08-19-2008, 06:59 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

No prob man! G/L with the sale then! Free bump for ya! fing02.gif
Old 08-27-2008, 03:36 PM

alright i changed my mind i'll take $500 for all 7. anyone interested pm me. thanks!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:08 PM

i went back to thinking i've got an odd ball one! maybe. just maybe. i'll put some mudders on these wheels and toss them on my quad