For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

For Sale: My 2000 Tib

Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For sale is my 2000 Tiburon, black with black interior (two-tone black/grey seats). Manual transmission, approximately 94,000 miles with only about 160 miles on the new clutch. Basically, I don't like driving the clutch anymore. Don't get me wrong- I love driving clutch but basically my commute every day from school is in rush-hour and I am sick of clutching. I put a brand-new exhaust header and intermediate pipe (stainless-steel high performance) in it recently- it makes the car sound really nice. I don't have to tell you guys how the car performs- we all know they're great smile.gif It has Khumo tires on it... I also put smoked euro tail lights and "Tuscani" symbols on it. I really do love this car but it's time for me to get something that requires a bit less effort to drive. The streets around here are just too crowded.
I'm looking for $4500 OBO- the price is including that $1000 brand-new clutch... I have the paperwork for everything I've done to the car (oh it also has new brakes). Please send me an e-mail if you're interested... dsharp5288@att.net
There are pictures of the car at http://www.fquick.com/garages/Hyunda...on/2000/18833/ (interior pics, exterior pics. etc)
The bad:
The horn doesn't work. I took the dash apart with my mechanic friend and we discovered the problem was in the part right behind the steering wheel- I forget what the part he said was exactly, but it was a very cheap part (under $100) and easy to fix- we were supposed to do it but he never ordered it for me and I'm tired of harassing him to do it.
That's it.
OH! My father is a Knight Rider fanatic, so we installed a red scanner in the front of the car, with a small switch inside near the parking brake. It looks REALLY cool when lit, but when it's off you can't see it at all. Just thought it was something worth mentioning.

I want to sell the car as quickly as possible. If you have any questions about the car please email me.

I'm located in the Stony Brook area of New York, price does not include shipping costs, though we could possibly negotiate the price to include shipping (obviously negotiate up, but so we split shipping costs?)
Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Horn is most likely the clock spring you are talking about.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:15 PM

does the girl come with the car?
Old 01-21-2009, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

hey crack head i believe thats the OWNER
Old 01-21-2009, 09:19 PM

yea so i still wanna know lol
Old 01-21-2009, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

if i bought it, i'd want the Tuscani emblems taken off before i picked up the car. hahaha

i hate seein all these tibs for sale and i have no money to buy any of 'em! ugh. my car is such a piece of shit