For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

For Sale: My 01 Turbocharged Tiburon

Old 04-04-2007, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunatly i have to sell my car. I am expecting a child, and being only 19 my car has been biggest investment and i will be needing the money. Below is a listing of the major things you all shoulkd know about it. If you have other questions please let me know. I have to pay off the loan on it yet, so that is the basis of the asking price.

2001 Hyundai Tiburon
2.0L DOHC
83,000ish miles
Body is just fine, i can take the spoiler off if u dont want it, and no i do not have the stock one anymore
All mods are included with the sale
I have all the papers for all the major mods..including the tv, and all turbocharger parts.
I have 660cc injectors not yet installed that can also go with the car for no extra cost.
There is no internal motorwork done to the car
With a low boost of about 4 psi the car will go through all gears just fine, once you turn it up it wont let you go past about 4500 rpm, i am assuming because the whole fuel system is not done.
Other than that the car runs just fine on premium gasoline.

Check out pictures on my garage section. I am asking only 6800. I just have to pay off the loan. I am excited about having this child, but it is a shame to sell my car. I cannot provide transport for the vehicle, I live in a town call Marshfield Wisconsin. I have not yet put the car up for sale or let anyone in the area know, only because you guys have been a tremendous help to me, and i would rather sell my car to a hyundai enthusiast who will take car of it, rather than to a newcomer. Please ask question if you have them, like i said it comes with all mods, i still have the back seat i removed and the a/c pump and stuff i took off of it so if you want that stuff, i might as well GIVE it to the buyer too. Thanks you all.
-Adam
Old 04-04-2007, 02:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

so it has stock injectors and pump as of now? tuning with an safc? where is marshfield compared to milwaukee? thanks and i may have some interest. not for me but just let me know about the questions
Old 04-04-2007, 02:40 PM

I dont know where it is in relation to milwalke, i moved up here last year so imn not that familair with the area. Wasau is to the north of me, Steven Point is South/East, and Wisconsin Rapids is South. Eau Claire is nearby too but ive never been to any of those places.

Yes it is running on the stock injectors right now. I have a walbro 255lph fuel pump installed right now. The SAFC actually has not yet been installed but it will go with car for the same price.
-Adam
Old 04-04-2007, 10:34 PM

what do you want for just the injectors?
Old 04-04-2007, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Sucks man sorry to hear it, right after you asked me for some help on her too eh?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:08 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

a wisconian!

must have missed your intro post..

sad to see ya go!

good luck with the sale.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:11 PM

Im not selling just the injectors. Really, i probably would but i would rather sell the car with them just so the buyer has everything he needs to get it running exactly how they want it with the safc and everythnig. I guess u could PM me with an offer, but it would really have to be apealing.

Alex01TIB..i kno man. I aprecite ur help though.

-Adam
Old 04-05-2007, 07:03 AM

There are no pictures of your spoiler in your garage. Is it one of the overseas oem Tib spoilers? Or just a universal aftermarket? I'm in the market for a new one, so if whomever buys your tib doesnt want it, I'd be interested as long as its a overseas oem Tib spoiler (Shark, or type R).
Old 04-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Its a universal aftermarket one. I wish i still had my stock one because i would have swapped em back out ages ago.
-Adam

This price is somewhat negotiable btw.
-Adam