For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Recommended Online Vendors

Old 12-07-2008, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I know we have an ebay list of people to deal with but I think we should also have recommendations for websites. I know a couple people have come across bad experiences and it will be nice to keep it all in one spot. I looked and couldnt find anything like this really so Ill start this and make it a sticky.

Here are a few sites I have dealt with for my current build:

Extreme PSI: Purchased turbo, fittings, and many misc. parts from here. Always get a very fast email response and prices are pretty good. Free shipping (handling charge applies) Highly recommended to purchase from.
Extreme PSI

ATP Turbo: Very good at answering tech questions quickly. A good source for flanges and gaskets and other misc. parts. Shipping was about a week and a half but I dont believe they stocked the couple items I got for them.
ATP Turbo

Atomic Speedware: Not to many universal or Hyundai parts but they do have the ARP kits for us. I have ran into a couple issues and they always contact me back quickly and have been very helpful. Couldnt have better customer service.
Atomic Speedware

Those are a few I thought of quickly. Please add some input guys.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm not sure if this flows with what you're thinking, but it sparked an idea in my mind:

What if we create a new forum section with sticky threads, and within the topic we include a thread for each of the different popular vendors. Don't allow people to POST in the threads, but allow them to vote Yes / No / Undecided as to whether they'd recommend them for business. It would be like our own eBay-like feedback system.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:17 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

That sounds like a good idea. It would be effective too.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:27 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

b****in' idea majiktib

I'd like to see a "no experience with vendor" option too. Some people might have heard something from someone... I think Yes and No's should be reserved for those who have had a good or bad experience

Maybe it should be "good, bad, indifferent, no experience"?
Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM

For vendors here I think that would work but I think it would get a lot of threads if it were setup to use with all vendors across the internet. I do believe we should have a forum for member feedback though. Lets figure out a good way to do all this and Ill split this topic up if we decide to go with one for other vendors.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

why not just have good/bad, cause if someone says they have no experience with them and then buys something they cant change their vote. If people don't vote till they have dealt with he vendor then it will allow continuous feedback as people use them rather than an uninformed rush of people at the beginning.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:04 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^^ Because people like to click buttons.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Whoops!! Sorry Ericy - I saw this thread and for some reason, I assumed it was in the moderator forum. I would have posted a different thread had I known.

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">FROM THIS POINT ON, DIRECT ALL RESPONSES TO THE ORIGINAL POST. IGNORE MAJIK's </span>

I think it's a good idea Ericy. It'd be great if we could create a running thread like that, for website people have purchased from with their experiences.

More ideas would be helpful
Old 12-07-2008, 09:25 PM

LOL. Ill put one in the mods forum and we can think of something. We could use some kind of system like that. fing02.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 07:50 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 6.2L LS3 Genesis Coupe

www.gandmperformance.com

Site is operational but will have MUCH more stuff on it soon. For those that don't know us, we are extremely popular on www.gencoupe.com