For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Rd2 Aftermarket Front Bumper

Old 02-29-2008, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I have up for sale a RD2 Veilside front bumper. I do not know whether it is authentic or not but I would assume not. I do believe it is from overseas and not made here. I do know ITZ shipped it and the company that sold it to me was AllStarKits. I bought this bumper off eBay, well actually I bought a Ixion front but they sent me this. I don't want it because I have the Club GTR eBay front already on my car and they are the same pretty much to me. The quality of the bumper is good, not slap my ass i'm so happy great but good. No chips or cracks, not one. The fiberglass is much thicker than my Club GTR kit and much stronger. The only mesh provided is the mesh already attached to the lower center opening. This bumper has not been predrilled and comes with no fasteners. I think I have covered everything, but to further ensure quality fitment I can install the bumper on my car and take pictures. I have not taken this bumper out of the box more than I needed to take pictures as I just got it yesterday. Price is $150 plus shipping. Packaging is included.

These are cell phone pictures, I can take better pictures if need be this weekend.

This was on the bumper?? Its my reason for assuming it came from overseas...well that and the long as wait before it was shipped.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

bump