For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Puttin some wheels up for sale

Old 04-18-2004, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot

They are up on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2474213740

I don't think these will fit any hyundais, but maybe you have something else to put it on. If any of you are interested, let me know. Thanks
Old 04-18-2004, 08:51 PM

Hey, I see you're from Mankato, MN. I got some friends out ther that I met when I lived in AZ. Just a tip for you, if those wheels don't sell, start with a low starting bid. If you do that more people will bid because they want the deal, but it will end up going up. I've done some selling on eBay and found that I get more money when I start at almost nothing.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

for those who don't want to click the link, starting bid is $500. Here's the info:

"I am selling four (4) 17" Focal F5 wheels, Silver Finish with Nankang Sport NS-1's. The bolt pattern for these wheels are 4x100, may fit other patterns too, its a 8 hole configuration. The Tires are 205/40/17, they all are just about brand new with 9/32" tread left on all of them. One wheel has slight curb rash, and the one other has a small chip on the edge. Please see pics. Shipping will be $95 due to the size and weight of these. These pics are the actual condition of the rims and tires. I have been completely honest on both's condition.If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me through my ebay contact information. "