For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Pioneer Avh P4000dvd Player

Old 12-29-2008, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Up for sale is a 5 or 6 month old in dash video player. There is nothing that is wrong with it what so ever. It has minimal use bc I use my Zune MP3 player on it, whereas it is made for an IPod direct control, so the screen display is always turned off. It is a touchscreen and like I said direct control with IPod on the screen itself. The Ipod setup is pretty neat, it has the typical IPod circle on the right with the next/previous buttons, the menu button on the top and forget whats on the bottom?

So anyways I spent $550 on it several months ago so I am asking for $300 OBO.

I will include the Ipod Direct Control Cable

I will post the typical picture of the item, and if anyone is interested in the player I will yank it on out and take some pictures for you.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Here is more information on the product: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...rs/AVH-P4000DVD

Just curious - Does it have the bluetooth adapter?

Is this the unit?

Old 12-29-2008, 02:36 PM

Thanks for the additional info.

And yes that is the unit pictured. As far as bluetooth goes..

Available Bluetooth Wireless Technology*
Use the available CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Adapter and Bluetooth-enabled cellular phones for easy, safe, and hands-free operation, including talking via the headunit's microphone and your vehicle's speaker system. The system automatically mutes any other audio during incoming or outgoing calls.
*Optional CD-BTB200 adapter required

Full Featured and High Performance
The AVH-P4000DVD is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation.

2 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion
and efficient power handling.
Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.

Basically it will cost you about $100 on ebay for the bluetooth adaptor, plenty of those are available on ebay.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I would love to get this for my wife. Just reviewed prices on Ebay, so I will PM you an offer.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:54 PM

Just a note that picture shown on magiks post is slightly altered. The player does not come with the surround like that. I had it [professionaly installed and they gave me the box afterwards and there is no piece of that sort.. Maybe its in there I dunno but anyways for Tiburons at least it does not matter because it would not fit anyways. Just a heads up.

Also it does come in the original box. I have the manual somewhere around here too just have to look for it.

EDIT- I found all the manuals and warranty info as well as original box. 6 months left on transferrable warranty. PM me if interested please.

sold
Old 12-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Closed due to item being sold.