For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

PFS: part out of my turbo stuff/entire car

Old 02-04-2017, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default PFS: part out of my turbo stuff/entire car

long story short, my entire life is changing.

i need to make some funds/room pretty quick and dont think ill have the time to fix this thing so, here it goes. everything is still in the car so id need time to rip it all out. shouldnt take me long, im pretty quick at it. i prefer to dump the entire car so i am EXTREMELY flexible with the price of it.

prices are very negotiable.

ENTIRE CAR- $2300 obo. i can help deliver within reason. car is located in arkansas.

body is in a rough shape but youll get all my goodies for you to rip out at your leisure. part it out. rebuild the car. crash it. light it on fire i dont care. i guarantee i have more than 3x this much in the car. i intended on it being a sleeper. as is, the car is setup to easily handle 400+hp or you can part it out and make a ton of money off of it. like i said, i dont care i just need it gone asap.

ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION- $1200 OBO. i can help with shipping for the right price.

contains: wiseco 83mm pistons. shotpeened, hardened, rods. balanced and blueprinted. magnafluxed block. lightened crank. beta 2 head with beta 2 gaskets. new pumps, new gaskets, new belts, etc. MOTOR WAS PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED BY A RACE ENGINE BUILDER.

if you buy both you get a fidanza flywheel and CC stage 4 clutch (6 puck) with a push conversion. should hold up to 500ft/lbs or so

also comes with a set of 44# ford performance injectors as well as a set of 72# porsche low z injectors. me

while it is a bit heavy to ship, shouldnt be that hard to do. ive shipped them before.

everything can be separated for the right price.

REAR DISK BRAKE CONVERSION - $200 OBO. includes everything including the e brake lines and goodrich brake lines.

BIG BRAKE KIT$200 obo- NEW xg calipers. new rotors. new hawk pads. theres a little bit of surface rust from sitting but a quick scotchbrite pad should do the trick.

non captive hub swap $100 obo. newish hubs installed

walbro 255 fuel pump $40 obo, could use a new "sock"

sx automotive RRFPR $50 obo.

custom intake manifold with 65mm ford throttle body $150. youll need to get someone to weld up a bracket for the throttle line.

TURBO $450 Holset hy35 professionally rebuilt by river city turbo. modified to help spool faster too. custom intake side housing. internal gate "flapper" welded shut. can include custom downpipe if this goes back onto a hyundai but youll have to move your alternator or rework this one.

TURBO MANIFOLD $200 was "designed" for the holset so it sits closer to the engine block. log style with schedule 40 stainless connections.

AIR TO WATER INTERCOOLER $100 3" connections. will throw in a small radiator and a pump.

PLUG AND PLAY MEGASQUIRT 2 $400 already soldered to a beta 1 ecu. clip in the ecu and run a few wires and you are good to go. has the 3 bar already installed.

b&m shifter $30 self explanatory

i got boxes and boxes of other stuff too.

again EXTREMELY flexible on prices. i need it gone. make me an offer if you are interested.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:50 AM

Vehicle: 2002/tiburon

Hi..is ARP mains/head studs used in the engine build ? I also would like to ask

Is it OEM rods or aftermarket
Old 02-05-2017, 04:23 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Once you get done selling some stuff, go ahead and have my sandwich delivered to me.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:56 PM

Vehicle: Tiburon

pictures of the non captive hub would be nice. also is the caliper (bbk) painted> last question. Does the transmission come modified with lsd?
Old 02-06-2017, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by caapoo
Hi..is ARP mains/head studs used in the engine build ? I also would like to ask

Is it OEM rods or aftermarket

ARP main studs used in the build.

rods are OEM but brand new from hyundai. motor has ran only about 30 miles since i installed. I had the rods shotpeened and hardened.

Originally Posted by Megladon
pictures of the non captive hub would be nice. also is the caliper (bbk) painted> last question. Does the transmission come modified with lsd?

no pictures right now. still on the car, be hard to show you them with all the brake stuff in the way. calipers are not painted and have some surface rust. could use a coat of paint.

no LSD in the trans.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:06 AM

Vehicle: 2000 elantra

PM sent
Old 02-22-2017, 12:35 AM

Vehicle: 99/ Hyundai /accent

Transmission happen to have lsd? In need of one
Old 02-25-2017, 10:00 AM