For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Performance & Rare Tiburon Parts: Type-r Spoiler (x2), Black Euro Tails, Obx Pulleys, Msd Wires, Sr Rear Strut Bar, 60mm Bbtb, Kefico Tps, Hyundai O2s

Old 07-22-2009, 04:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry man, I didn't realize you were waiting.
I posted that I was awaiting your payment in the post directly below yours and a day later I still never received it so I took the for sure sale.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:35 PM

What do you mean a day later? I posted at 12:03am (officially July 21), and you asked for payment 8 hours later, 8:45am (also July 21). During this time, I'm asleep and going to work. 4pm you announced that it was up for grabs (I'm still at work). You could've waited until 11pm the same day (July 21).

I was waiting for your response for shipping quote to Canada, because you said in your post that all prices were "shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states". Even the post above mine, by GFTiburon, you responded with a shipping quote to Canada, I thought you'd respond the same to me. You can see from my quick-profile-info on the left, that I'm in Canada, and you know that I'm in Canada 'cause I've purchased quite a bit from you in the past.

02.gif
Old 07-22-2009, 02:53 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fury @ Jul 22 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What do you mean a day later? I posted at 12:03am (officially July 21), and you asked for payment 8 hours later, 8:45am (also July 21). During this time, I'm asleep and going to work. 4pm you announced that it was up for grabs (I'm still at work). You could've waited until 11pm the same day (July 21).

I was waiting for your response for shipping quote to Canada, because you said in your post that all prices were "shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states". Even the post above mine, by GFTiburon, you responded with a shipping quote to Canada, I thought you'd respond the same to me. You can see from my quick-profile-info on the left, that I'm in Canada, and you know that I'm in Canada 'cause I've purchased quite a bit from you in the past.

02.gif</div>

I specifically told you I was awaiting your $110.00 shipped payment, it never came and meantime somone else paid.
Sorry it worked out this way, but it's not my fault you took so long to send the payment.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

That's shady bro. He posted his interests, and you requested the money. Give him at least a day to send payment!

However, it does appear that he was willing to sell it to you without additional costs to Canada, since he requested $110.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:41 PM

As already stated I wasn't going to charge you extra to ship to Canada because I quoted you that price.

I stated very clearly in the original post my that the first person to pay gets the item.
My Paypal address is also clearly listed in that post.
I'm not going to turn down a payment, because everytime I've done so in the past it has always come back to bite me in the @ss.
That's not shady, it's business (so to speak).
Old 07-22-2009, 06:02 PM

You did say $110, at 8am, and at 4pm you sold it to someone else. I didn't login to the site in this time (I was working). Like I said, I don't get on until late at night. But no big deal. You got your objective: you sold it. Case closed for me. I'm not one to start anything in the forums. I've never argued, and have only acted with the best of moods and respect to everyone here in this forum (which I'm addicted and love to death cool.gif , so it's not now that I'm gonna change my attitude for 2 pullies. No worries. Carry on with your sale. Consider this one last free bump wink1.gif
Old 07-22-2009, 09:27 PM

I know the pulleys are sold but I had a question........

I know the crank was underdrive.

But was the PS and water OverDrive?

It said overdrive on the box, if so why would you over drive those?
Old 07-22-2009, 09:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

^^^ ps and water pulleys are stock size. i have the full set.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It said "OVERDRIVE" because OBX is a cheap MFR and screws up a bunch.

BTW Dan, that was a real DICK move man.

Do something like that again, and I'll just straight up delete your account.

Prick.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:57 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

At the least you could of tried to contact him and see if he wanted the pullies, not just accepting the first offer without even checking with the first guy that said he wanted them.

Next time state CLEARLY that money talks and first person that pays gets them, if not, you won't be selling much here anymore.

I understand you want money as soon as you can but what you did was ignorant, especially to a premier member.