For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Parts Must Go

Old 03-12-2008, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

I'm back for a few weeks before I leave again to finish my tour in Korea then off to Iraq. I have lotsa parts but I gotta get rid of the bulk stuff if I can before I trash them. Sucks most of you live in the west. Anyway, since no one wants to pay shipping costs with what they are out here or refuse to ship it I have stuff I cannot move so I iwll make up on the shipping with your time if you deem worth the trip.

Auto Tranny 7k. $70.
Bumpers yellow(stock) - $50
While your here I have stock struts/SPrings - $40
hmm. . . KSpec rear strut bar $20
Stock radio unit - $5
Seats w/bench (back) and any trunk trimmings - $20

I have more goodies but those are taking up space and I'm sure someone could maybe make a trip for many people if it deemed all the stars lined up right and you can pick through everything else in my garage for mere pocket change. Hell I got stock wheels too if need be.

Hopefully I can help someone as I'd hate to just throw these in the junkyard but if I got to do it I got to do it. My wife has to move off post and there is no room in an apartment after filling up our townhouse but we want to buy a house when I get back so cut backs for awhile are a must. Get at me here, at william.k.lee@us.army.mil

If I leave before something can be made out, my wife can always handle it, no need for me to be here. 3 months left before I gotta start dumping.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:18 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

rear strut bar i want it!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So I'm a little confused on whether you're shipping or not. If you are shipping, could I get a shipping quote on the rear strut bar?
Old 03-12-2008, 06:27 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

hey caj!

my zip is 45662
Old 03-12-2008, 06:45 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

second dibs on strut bar (pending shipping to 02139)
You talk about someone picking this stuff up, but you never mention where exactly are you located..
Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I REALLY need a front bumper, if yours is in good shape. Shipping via Greyhound would be dirt cheap. The last 2 folks flaked out on me.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:27 AM

dang it redz called the front bumper, my front is cracked and its scraped up real bad and my car is also yellow!!! if he backs down or someones willing to sell i'll buy i need one really badly
Old 03-12-2008, 10:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

If it's the right color and you need it, you can have first dibs my man.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Radio, is it CD or just teh cassete? Dibs if you can ship and what kind it is.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:43 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Sigh, I don't thikn I can ship. Greyhound here looks at me like I'm retarded when I ask them about shipping a part onboard. Sjipping these items is a pain and if I shipped then I wouldn't have made the prices what they are.

I WILL RUN AROUND AND ASK AGAIN WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO SHIP THESE THINGS ON THE LIST IF THEY WILL DO IT AT ALL CUZ THIS STUFF HAS TO GO!

UPS AND USPS Will not take my bumpers even when I created a box that squeezes it within QUESTIONABLE size limit to ship it unless we take on frieght shipping. Yeah right.

I iwll make the zip code list and I will go see while I'm out looking at places to move today. But the offer still stands in the meantime, you come get it and you get it. I'm willing to drive 3-4 hours but of course I see so far you all live out there as is always the problem.

I live in the DC metro area. Frederick MD as of now.

Who on the east coast drives out to the NOPI stuff or REDZ BBQ? You could take all this stuff and bring it with you, sure you have to wait but seriously that's where I'm at with regards to shipping being denied constantly. I'm in a city, everything is at your fingertips and shipping isn't really a business here for big items. No body cares or wants to do it.

Radio is CD, but I will go verify later, I forgot it was replaced awhile ago with another AIWA headunit so it may be burried someplace after getting a third unit.