For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Palm Treo 650

Old 02-04-2008, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: uhm..... N/A

Ok, up for sale today I have a palm treo 650 (sprint) only smart phone touch screen not sure of the dimensions but thats what the pictures are for. As for information on the phone. It is refurbished (not by me by sprint) I have never used or activated the phone. My old one broke so I had them replace it under my warrentee and also purchased my new phone, a Pocket PC Apache 6700. So that covers the reason I am selling it.

The phone itself is cosmettically flawless other than some finger prints on the screen protector which you will have to purchase or spend money on screen cleaning whipes. Either way its on you. Shipping will be included in final cost. Ebay lists these phones by themselfs for 100+$ used. So I think its only fair to ask 150$ with everything it is coming with. (Including shipping, shipping to canada will cost extra although I dont believe the phone will work with any networks other then sprints CDMA celular network.)

List of items Included:

2 Data cables OEM for the phone
1 Home Charger
1 1GB SD Memory card
1 Car Charger
1 Sprint Palm Treo 650 smart phone.
1 Stylus (hidden in back of phone)

Now for some quick information. No you dont have to buy an upgraded data plan for this phone it runs on the standard 1xrtt. It will not operate on EVDO so dont let someone talk you into buying the more expensive data plan. The battery is not user replaceable. Dont purchase an extended life battery off of ebay. The battery will last in excess of 5 days in standby mode, and about a day to day and a half when texting and talking. The built in internet browser is a little slow and laggy, and you are limited to sites you can go to due to the 1xrtt data connection. It has a VGA camera built in, for all of you phone photographers, this wont do it for you. I wouldnt recomend using the camera unless no-others are available for use. Its great for those have to get pictures tho. Far from the 1.3Megapixel camera of my new phone. I will post some pictures I have taken with my old 650 to show quality difference in the pictures I am posting for the phone.

Picture Time.

Front Shot

Screen Image

Phone Itself

1GB SD Card

Home Charger

Data Cable

Car Charger

Group Picture - second data cable

All the above images were taken by a 1.3MP phone camera

The next are from the VGA camera off of the phone and differences between incandessent and natural light photos.

This was taken outside at a car/bike show

This is my rubberband ball admire its incandessent light glory.

All in all its a great phone and will make its next owner happy. Its just not the phone for me. Anyways, if you would like anymore information on this phone refer to google.com or ask me. If I dont know I will go to google and get you the best answer.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:21 AM

I'd like to call dibs, I have Ntelos and they said some of the phones are compatible, I'm not sure about the unlocking part, they can't get sprint codes so it will have to be unlocked (not sure if it is since you havent used it yet? when I recieve it. I talked to them a couple months ago so I'll call them back today and check

so 24 hour dibs

I'm going to cancel dibs, they couldnt give me a straight answer and I probably shouldnt be buying it right now anyways. Bump for a good deal though.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:58 AM

Vehicle: uhm..... N/A

BUMP!

What no one wants it? Jeeze. Oh well, im going to post on some other forums in a day or so.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I have a Treo 755p from Sprint and love it.

Great phone, good price.