For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

The majik Tib is For Sale

Old 02-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default The majik Tib is For Sale

Due to complications in life and necessities that have arisen, I have to find a way to get some cash. I am posting a formal thread to look for interest in my car. Initial asking price is $8,900, but details can be worked out in private. Serious interest through PM or e-mail only. I am willing to work something out if you'd like the car resprayed and all minor body blemishes fixed. I'm willing to take parts off the car and sell separate in order to reduce the price.

The asking price is high, but I have a lot of myself invested into this car and can speak for any and everything about it. I can answer any and all questions.

Quick rundown:
The car has 130,000 miles on it. It originally came as an automatic - tranny was replaced at 62,000 miles and again at 128,000 miles (when I put the manual in). The Timing belt was replaced at 90,000 miles I believe, but I'd have to double check. They placed a sticker on the valve cover that states the mileage.

It has an authentic Veilside body kit. The sides and rear are molded and have held up great over the last several years. The front bumper has a chip out of it that I can get fixed if the buyer wishes to work something out. The sideskirts have a slight crack where they meet up with the driver's fender in the molding. Again, I can have that fixed fairly simple through my paint and body guy. I have an AST UltraStarters alarm/remote starter that worked for 4 or 5 years. I unplugged it and cut the wires when swapping to a manual and never hooked it back up. Everything should work, but it's not connected to power. I have the one-touch up/down window relays - the windows automatically roll up when the car is turned off. I have the same sunroof relay that has not been installed. It will come with the car.

The wife and I carpool to work, we drive her Mustang, so I've put very few miles on the car. I drive it to class every Saturday, and once in a while to work if I'm working from a separate location. I've literally put less than 3,000 miles on the car since I swapped the transmission in January of 2007. The transmission had 50,000 miles on it at the time of installation, I bought it from MaierApril. I put a new Duralast clutch in it (or whatever the AutoZone brand is). I have had no problems with the transmission at all.

The wife needs a new vehicle. She has five fractured discs in her back and needs something more comfortable and with a smoother ride. It's hard for her to get down into either the Mustang or Tib. There's no need for us to have three vehicles since we carpool to work. There's not really a need for even two vehicles, so we're getting rid of the Tib. In a couple years I'd love to pick up another Tib and start over, but for now I must part with it.

Ask any questions, I've been a part of everything that's ever happened to this car. I bought it new with less than 20 miles on it on September 9, 2000.

I can take pictures of anything you wish. See mod list below.

- Haloz

128,000 miles - freshly swapped Auto to Manual tranny

Interior:
BROS Korean Spec Gauges
Blue air vent haloz
Dakota Digital Voltmeter
Automatic one-touch Window Regulator installed
2-Tone leather seats

Exterior:
Veilside body kit with molded sides and rear bumper
Custom hyperwhite paint with blue pearl
Fading Black to Mirror window tint
Korean Spec Clear corners
White underbody neons (uninstalled, can be provided with sale)
Shaved all emblems
Shaved trunk keyhole
Angel eye headlights
Sylvania Silverstar turn signal bulbs
8000k HID Kit

Engine:
Auto --> Manual Transmission Swap
AEM Cold Air Intake
NGK 8.5mm spark plug wires
NGK Iridium Spark plugs
Optima Blue Top Battery
Painted Valve Cover and Spark Plug Cover

Alarm:
AST Ultra Starters with Remote Starter

Wheels and Suspension:
17x7.5 C2 Racing Harts
215/45/17 Firestone Wide Ovals
Drilled and Slotted zinc plated rotors
ICW Tuner Locking Lug set
Wagner brake pads all around
Calipers and rotor hubs painted blue
Front OBX strut bar
Rear strut bar
Monroe Sensa-Trac struts all around

Audio/video:
Two Diamond Audio 15" subs
500bd Rockford Fosgate Amp
AudioPipe terminal connectors
Pioneer 6.5" in-dash monitor
MB Quart 6x9

- September 2006

REDZMAN, Javageek, Viper, and a couple other members have seen my car in person. I have won a few 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies at shows with 800-1500 entrants.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I hope your wife gets to feeling better and I hope you find a buyer for the car. It looks extremely nice.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrator

thanks, I appreciate that.

is it too early to bump? horsey.gif
Old 09-22-2008, 11:38 PM

Vehicle: 2000

have any luck getting rid of your tib?
Old 09-23-2008, 07:32 AM
Administrator

it's still in my garage.

It's a hard position that I'm in. I don't have the time to spend on it, though it probably only needs a few days of TLC to be perfect. I don't have any need to drive it, and I don't have the 'fun time' I used to, when I used to just take off and drive.

Too busy... no time for tibby :-(

price is VERY negotiable. At this point, I'll hopefully be able to work on it again in a year or so if it doesn't sell.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:26 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ Feb 27 2008, 12:17 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I hope your wife gets to feeling better and I hope you find a buyer for the car. It looks extremely nice.</div>
Ditto man...thats a real bummer. Sux to see the Majik Tib go.