For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Lots Of Parts

Old 06-20-2005, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow mind as well not sell nothing here.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:10 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Prices are steep..

Camber kits are $30 new on eBay
CAI's are $60 new on eBay
Kumho Ecsta 711 205/40/17 are $51 a piece new on tirerack

Pics of the fogs?
Old 06-20-2005, 10:15 PM

Ya but the CAI is fully customed its a one piece none of that cheap 2 piece and it works better then a AEM. Camber Kit is from factory its none of that bs on ebay that doesent work but thinks for your opinion. Also do those prices include shipping 51 a piece if so let me know im going to get some.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (99silvertibby @ Jun 20 2005, 10:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ya but the CAI is fully customed its a one piece none of that cheap 2 piece and it works better then a AEM.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Uhm, you got some dyno's to back that up?

Didn't think so.

BTW, AEM is ONE piece. Or, actually 8 pieces. Tube, filter, 2 silicone connectors and 4 clamps.

I'd like to see a picture of this CAI please. If not, a listing of wherever you got it from on Ebay.

wink1.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Camber Kit is from factory its none of that bs on ebay that doesent work but thinks for your opinion.</div>

The kits on ebay work fine for our cars.

Perfectly fine.

BTW, there IS not a FACTORY Camber Kit.

I just checked. Nice try though.

Most of them prices are still too expensive.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:40 PM

Ditto on the OEM camber kit.
Got a part #?
GK's have them but they don't fit RDs
Old 06-20-2005, 10:53 PM

I put on the thing OBO so when someone makes a offer i will probably take it. I got these for more then that sorry about that ebay ya for 20 bucks k good they work for or cars here 20bucks shipped Better. Go to turbonetics.com and see how much a big body 60-1 is 1300+ also look up the wastegate. Piping thats decent i had the flange for a BOV made on it. Go to greddy.com look up the BOV. Manifold look it up to on any site then I had to get a Wastegate flange made on it. Intercooler is Garret Turbonation Engine one look it up also. Sorry it might seem expensive i agree but when i pay so much and i havent used any of it im just trying to get somewhere close to my money spent. Sorry for that dont want any bad blood so just make me a offer. I mean Pioneer Premier is 300 new Infinity Kappa Perfect 300 or so Amp is about 300 or so. So just make a offer sorry fellas.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:04 PM

Dibs on the CAI pending pics. I would really like to see what I am buying before I buy it.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:40 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

just so u guys know i tried working with his prices and he still asks way to much. we were going to do a half trade half cash deal. however he wanted like 170 dollars over what i could get it at on ebay........ and when i offered like 60 bucks over ebay prices still wouldnt take them. and when i say ebay prices they are shipped prices.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:49 AM

Alright then everyone go to EBAY. If you get messed out of some money like I have then have at it. I bought a short shifter on there and they are still selling them and guess what it wasnt even close to working. Sorry for the mark ups ya i wouldnt care to sell it for ebay prices but they are cheap on there cause they buy qty. Sorry and yea i really am i will take offers sorry for all this im trying to make something close to what i have put in it.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:08 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

so if you didn't get your OBX camber kit on ebay, where did you get it from?
and a custom cai? did you actually order some pipe from jcwhitney and make it yourself? you didn't buy an ebay one?
bsflag.gif

not tryin to rail ya but i wasn't bsing ... your prices are high. here's proof for you bro:

obx camber kit NEW $27 SHIPPED eBay- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

I just sold an ebay cai with a $40 K&N filter for $55 shipped. and there's no way yours works better than an AEM so that's a joke .. i don't need to post links to eBay CAI's

kumho ecsta 711 on tirerack $51 a piece - http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...romCompare1=yes

i told you before, your prices are too high.

here is a picture of the foglights he sent me on AIM in case anyone's interested in those, it's actually a decent price considering others are like $90:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/zon.../Picture003.jpg

Z