For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

I Think Im Ready To Sell My 1997 Tiburon

Old 01-26-2008, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 02 Accent

Hey everyone, i doubt that anyone realized ive been MIA for almost a year now, but since I bought my Jeep Wrangler, i'm slowly been losing interest in my tiburon, its sad i know expecially since i have "Tiburon" tattooedon my ankle.....but anyways to the topic at hand, ive matured in the recient months and came to realize that i am over my "drive fast " phase, also icould use the extra money. I have a 1997 tiburon, with a SH*TLOAD of mods, turboed - using the ONLY turbo kit made by Bryan - aka VIPER, its a complete kit with a GT-30R turbo, custom header and 1 of a kind 3" DP, 550cc injectors, airram intake manifold, cant remember the blowoff valve right now, a huge intercooler, all piping, inline oil filter, ngk 2 steps cooler spark plugs, PRD white 8mm spark plug wires, AND a complete HALTECH E6X Enging management system EVERY SINGLE THING DONE ON THIS CAR WAS INSTALLED,FIXED,MAINTAINED BY ME a certifed BMW level 1 mechanic, also has eibach sway bars, and springs with KYB struts, i did the rear drum to disc conversion, and have 4 wheel drilled rotors with ceramic pads and Googridge stainless steel braded brake lines, my rims are Giovanni racing rims, I have a stage 4 clutch installed with a fidanza light weight flywheel, kspec front and rear strut tower bars, 3 pillar pod with boost and AFR gauges, short throw shifter, bros white, face cluster gauge the car is white, the radio and subs were reciently removed. there are a few other things that Im sure im forgetting to mention right now i'll list them when i remember......i also have many other parts for the car, such as complete 2nd interior unpainted, i purchased the traction bars from the GB we had last year un-installed. Im Looking to get $7,000 for this Amazing machine i swore i would never sell, the car is located in NEW YORK, and the odometer reads 170,000 miles but i dropped in a new motor with 28,000 at 148,000 so theres about 50k on the current motor!
Old 01-26-2008, 08:23 PM

dibs... but how much do you want for it? how many miles? and where is this located? Thanks.. I will pm
Old 01-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

He edited the first post. Wants $7,000 - about 50,000 miles on the engine

I can't remember the last time I saw pics of your car... looks great. Good luck

btw... here's a post from last year. Do you have any dyno numbers or track sheets?
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1997tibby @ Feb 8 2007, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have haltech E6x, and yea its an inline oil filter, its a gt series turbo so there none rebuildable, i want to protet that turbo at all costs, no dyno yet, but at 9psi i'm putting down around 240-250, if i try accelerating from a slow roll in first gear, when boost kicks in it will just spin the tires, and i have pretty sticky tires on it, if i "chirp" 2nd it will spin them forever, and theres a long "chirp" in 3rd, on that kit viper made me a 3" downpipe right from the turbo, havent taken it to the track yet, but i stay even with M3's ! (haha bryan) and M3s run low to mid 13s. boost controller is on the way. This kit that VIPER is putting together for everyone that buys it, is REALLY an amazing kit, and what was even better was his help/tech support! Thanks Viper</div>
Old 01-26-2008, 08:51 PM

Do you live in Lindenhurst? That street looks familiar.

Anyway, would you be willing to take the sway bars off and sell them to me?
Old 01-27-2008, 12:44 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Gauge interest all you want, but don't lie.

Not here.

Viper has done about 4 turbo kits, full kits, other members have posted them.

BTW, she looks decent, other than that interior coloring, good lord man.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:16 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Jan 27 2008, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Gauge interest all you want, but don't lie.

Not here.

Viper has done about 4 turbo kits, full kits, other members have posted them.

BTW, she looks decent, other than that interior coloring, good lord man.</div>

I've been a member for 4 years Redz, i'm not one to lie, btu viper made the kit for me and after that he sold his car and stopped making kits, i was un aware of any previous kits that he made! my appoligizes i'll respond to questions and pms later, cant do to much from work!

for some reason, im unable to edit my posts, so i'm jsut gonna double post, (SORRY REDZ) anyways, I remembered something else to add about my car, first of all for all those who dont know about my car, i dont want anyone to think i'm a lier or cheat anyone, I crashed my car about 3 years ago and it was fixed perfect, so it has a rebuilt salvage title, but dont let that sway you from buying the car, it is still an amazing machine that i have poured heart, soul, and blood into. please PM me if you have any questions! im not trying to scam anyone with this deal!
Old 01-28-2008, 05:51 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Jan 26 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do you live in Lindenhurst? That street looks familiar.

Anyway, would you be willing to take the sway bars off and sell them to me?</div>

???
Old 01-29-2008, 03:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Jan 29 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>???</div>

Oh sorry liz, i'd have to say no, they were a pain to put on, and i did it on a lift at work, it pains me to say but I really just wanna sell the whole car and be done with it....

ALSO the car has HID conversion headlights 8k light blue color with a TIAL blow off valve, it sounds so sexy when it blows off!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 02:54 PM

also it has poly motor mounts from kspec..
Old 02-24-2008, 10:18 AM

BUMP...yea its no longer a feeler, im ready to sell