For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

GI: 2001 Tiburon 2.0L Engine for sale

Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default GI: 2001 Tiburon 2.0L Engine for sale

Background: I had a timing belt snap on my car, bending a few valves on my engine and creating low compression on 3 of the cylinders. You can see the problem thread here: https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/f...ll-turns-over/ So I purchased a used motor at the salvage yard. I swapped out just the new engine cylinder head with my bad head with bent valves. The rest of the motor is still all in tact and looks good.

I have a 2.0L engine out of a 2001 Tiburon. Engine has 94,826 miles on it. I still have the receipt from the salvage yard. Like stated, the engine is all in tact besides the bad cylinder head that will need rebuilt with new valves/seals. Compression test showed Cylinder #1 210psi, #2 180psi, #3 0psi, #4 140psi.

I can either sell the engine as a whole setup, or I can sell just the parts. I don't care which way you guys want to go. Does anyone need any parts off the engine? I'm located in the mojave desert of California, 93505. But I can ship the parts anywhere.

I'm just gauging interest right now to see if there is any. I'll get some pics up ASAP. Thanks guys!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Anybody need any parts off an engine? I thought somebody would have at least needed some parts...