For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Genuine Hyundai Paint Pens!

Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since you have shown such great interest in these, we are going to offer them for $7 each, plus $1 shipping for each order. If you live close to someone else who is a member of the forum, and you want to combine orders to save shipping, that's fine. If we do not have a particular color in stock, please be aware that it will have to be ordered and may take a little longer for you to receive.

To order, send me a PM that includes how many pens you want, the year and make of you vehicle and your paint code if you know it. If you don't know the paint code, include your VIN number and I can decode the paint code from it. When I recieve the PM, I will send you the PayPal address for you to send payment to. When payment is received, the order will be placed and/or shipped. I will notify you when your stuff ships.

Now please be aware that I am doing this from work and have other responsibilities as well here, some days I'm really busy. I will do my best to check in as often as I can, but some days I may not be able to check in till the end of the day. So just please be patient.

If this goes smoothly, we may end up offering other Hyundai factory parts to you on an "as requested" basis. I.E. you PM me with the part you are after and I will quote you the price we will sell it to you for. I'll let you know, but if you are interested in something like this, tell me.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You can also get your paint code off of the interior plate on the passenger side of the car.

I know I need at least one or 2 for my RD1. I'll get the code and get back to you.

GREAT price.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:12 AM

PM with order details has been sent, thanks.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:19 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R

PM sent
Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 AM

Ok guys, an unforeseen and totally unexpected event has occured that is going to cause me to have to not take any orders for paint pens. I don't really want to explain the whole thing here on the thread, but if you have already PM'd me, I sent you a PM explaining the situation. I will just say that my boss has turned this opportunity for our department to generate lots of profit into an unethical situation that I just won't be a part of. I am really sorry and feel like I'm letting you all down, because I was looking forward to the possibilites this had both for the forum members and our parts department.

Please don't "vote me off the island", I really like this place. This is just beyond my control and I'm not going to get involved in something that could get me fired. Please don't be angry with me, I had no idea this was going to turn out this way.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:46 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R

Understood. I'm a little disappointed (not with you) that this didnt work out but what can you do right? I'll just goto the dealership and get one for $15 T_T

P.S. I appreciate that you tried to help us out, and... I apologize for calling you a he wink1.gif
Old 03-21-2007, 01:07 PM

ahh bummer, i was gunna pick up a few.

Thats cool tho, you do what you think is right. If feel its a bad, or unethical, situation nobody could hold that against you.

Thanks laugh.gif
Old 03-21-2007, 02:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CobaltBlue01 @ Mar 21 2007, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ok guys, an unforeseen and totally unexpected event has occured that is going to cause me to have to not take any orders for paint pens. I don't really want to explain the whole thing here on the thread, but if you have already PM'd me, I sent you a PM explaining the situation. I will just say that my boss has turned this opportunity for our department to generate lots of profit into an unethical situation that I just won't be a part of. I am really sorry and feel like I'm letting you all down, because I was looking forward to the possibilites this had both for the forum members and our parts department.

Please don't "vote me off the island", I really like this place. This is just beyond my control and I'm not going to get involved in something that could get me fired. Please don't be angry with me, I had no idea this was going to turn out this way.</div>

WHAT?

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">AN ETHICAL HYUNDAI OWNER THAT IS AN AMERICAN!?!?!?!?!?</span>

Should I show this thread to Raaqi?

No problem Heather, no worries at all, we still have StCharlesAuto and a few other places that don't rip us off totally. You did the right thing. Tell him to stick it in his pipe and smoke it.

Now, if you don't post the pics, you will be banned.

joke.gif wink1.gif lmao.gif owned.gif drillsergeant.gif cool.gif