For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Gauging Interest: Possible Fs - My Rd2 Show Tib

Old 08-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

So I'm looking at picking up a gen-coupe within the next few months, and I'm gauging interest on if anyone would be interested in my buying my tib. I've had a few local people already enquire about it, and are interested in the sale, but I would like to keep it in the Hyundai community if possible. If I do decide to sell it, it wouldnt be until the end of the fall. If no one bites, then I'll put it back in storage, and try again in the spring or even maybe over the winter while its hibernating.

I would like to get at least 7 grand or best offer for it. The car is in absolute immaculate and perfect shape with nothing wrong with it what so ever. Mechanically and physically perfect! No shortcuts were taken when I did the work on this. Here's the link to my Car Domain site for pics and mod lists. NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING will be parted out. The car goes as a whole.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3299781

If anyone would be interested, shoot me a PM here or you can on Hyundai Aftermarket too. You can also email me if you choose to as well: admin AT hyundai aftermarket .org

Edit:
BTW, I'm in Rochester, NY if anyone wants to come look at it and see the car for yourself! smile.gif
Old 08-08-2009, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was that ever parked in Canisteo? I saw a tib just like that a few years ago.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Nope...never been there.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Dang. I wish. Its a great car Visonz. If I were able to, i'd buy it in a heartbeat lol. Hopefully you can keep this car in the community but good luck with the sale regardless.