For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Garage Sale

Old 01-05-2007, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Garage Sale

Stocked parts over the years for multiple cars. If your not interested or owning the other of the 2 cars listed then ignore that car. I'm not writing up multiple seperate posts for multiple boards I'm on.

Due to number of boards, sorry if you don't get a quick or any response on the thread or by PM, so EMAIL ME!! william.k.lee@us.army.mil TOO EASY. If I don't have a pics up for something, I can get it.
And I'm willing to travel so far, but at the cost of shipping versus what I'm selling them at. I will not ship the large items. Alarms, tape deck, etc I will. So for location info I'm in Frederick Maryland and am constantly in/around MD/VA/DE/NJ/southern PA/WV/NC

Universal parts.
If you can wire up an alarm, I took this off my Corolla. Remote start and alarm with ability to add extra's. Valet button, shock sensor, silent mode etc. Got the key responders too, just forgot picture, nice and small. $50.

JVC tapedeck. Took outta my sold Tracker. I know it's a tapedeck for the new age but you never know so I'll make it cheap. $20.

Old school round 15" Kicker speaker (you know, befor they were square) in home made box. It's a decent box (great if you carpet it) but the speaker could be taken out and mounted easily anywhere, which I was going to do but th car is going to have to go soon and I don't have the time. HIts real nice, but I don't listen to the music best suited for the size often. Sorry I don't have pic, but can email one if needed. Letting it go for $40.

(May ship after I get the shipping cost, you'll be paying the added price, maybe split)
AMPS - I have an Optimus (radio Shacks Pioneer off brand I believe at the time) 400 watts 4/3/2 channel bridgable amp, brushed aluminum. $40
-- PYRAMID PB1080- 1400watts Crystal 4 Channel Mosfet Amp. Power level LED Display. Champagne and Clear showing circuitry. $100

800watt Banpass box with 2 AudioBahns (12") and beauty mirror. Hits real nice. One hot item for it's day and still top notch for "throw and go" system guys. Pay no attention to the bubble wrap marks in carpet. They brush right out.

2001 Corolla
Hood's for 98-01 are interchangable, Carbon Fiber w/smooth hood pins with keys. CF looks great when buffed and washed but has slight warp seen at angles. I have two hhods and I'm tired of swapping thm back and forth unable to make up my mind so I'm letting go of the better looking aftermarket part. Lip fits on 98-00 but has small gap at corners since not 01. Impulse Red . . . $200 for package. Email for split-up.

93-97 Corolla(will ship)
Original first Gen Corolla headlights for aftermarket. Wired up for crimping/connectors to stock harness. Small crack in one lens. Have a spare lens with a small crack as well. Never drilled holes for screwing them in, I just zip tied them in so easy to mount centered. $20

2000-2001 Tiburon
Bench. Light stain in seat which I upholstery cleaned and it got better, so may be able to get it all out. $40. Have the rear 60/40 pieces too. $100 total.

Stock Exhaust, cut off after flange, you just have to get the bolts off the flange to remove cut part of pipe. I lack the tools. ($40)

Carbon Fiber Euro Tails(will ship).
You guys know what they look like. $50 plus shipping cost is what I'm thinking. You canmake an offer trying to combine the two since I'm not sure about my price but I'll do some research and see if we are somewhere around "getting you a good deal" or "screwing me you cheap *ss."

Front and Rear Bumpers and Sideskirts(one damaged)
UPS wants frieght charge of about $600 to ship. Hell no. $150 if you pick 'em up, You can have both and the sideskirts if you want them I'll just throw in.

Random 2002 Honda Civic Giveaways
Gotta stock radio unit. No tape or cd ability. $15
Stock Tails. $20