For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Voltage Stabilizers (silver)

Old 09-29-2007, 04:18 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up for sale is the following:

Hyper Voltage System These are voltage units from Sun Automobile. They work hand in hand with the Hyper Ground Wires.

The new Hyper Voltage GT System is designed to stabilize voltage in your vehicle for maximum battery efficiency, allowing its full potential to be released. H.V.S. GT Version provides both function and stylish appearance; units are designed to universal to fit any vehicle, with mounting brackets and one (1) additional grounding cables.

Benefits:
<ul>[*]Multi-Range Rev. Performance (Low-Mid-High)[*]Increased horsepower[*]Increased torque[*]Increased throttle response[*]Improved fuel efficiency[*]Brighter headlight[*]Reduced audio noise[*]Improved battery efficiency[*]Longer battery life[*]Best to works with optional Hyper Ground Wire System[/list]

I have two in stock in Silver and I need to get rid of them. I cant sell them discounted new through FlyRyde, so I'm simply selling them as open and used (used for taking pics, if that) for <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">$175</span> shipped ANYWHERE in the continental USA. shipping will be recalculated for Canada and overseas.

These will be shipping Via UPS Ground.

Here are some pictures of the H.V.S. on a GK tiburon:

Here are some pictures of the H.V.S. on a Supercharged G35 along with a Hyper Force System:
]]

This is the Hyper Ground wires, and the Hyper Voltage System installed together. The Engine, Alternator, TB, chassis, and battery are all grounded and connected to the HVS. The HVS is then connected to the Battery directly, keeping voltage nice and smooth for the car. I noticed a very responsive change for the car, and when it normally shakes and rattles from the FAL fans coming on (both together), it stays nice and smooth now, and I can hear the fans coming on without the shaking to notify me.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:59 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Asside from $110, what is the difference between your product and this product? It dosn't really make much sence to me that they would charge that much for a capacitor in a box and some wires. Do you have any specs on this? I've never heard of the company who makes it.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:44 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

That's like asking... "Why would you buy an AEM when you can get an AEM knockoff from ebay?" When you figure out the answer to my AEM question then you have the answer to your question. Sun is a fairly reputable company out of Japan.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:33 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

the one he is selling looks nice and i've actually seen it used in magazines and show cars at HIN but the one you are talking about DTN looks like a$$ and has some big metal connector that says JDM YO! on it fing02.gif
Old 10-01-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Yup, Sun Automobile equips cars with these in Japan at the OEM level. They're big time out there, but out here we only have access to a few of their parts. Bulbs, pedals, voltage products, and a few other fuel saving gadgets. The HVS like the ones I'm selling here retail at 250, and manufacturer set minimum add price is 225, which means that I'm not allowed to sell these cheaper than 25 bucks off in my adds. I just want them gone, and I've had them in stock long enough. So that's why the drastic discount!