For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS - Various things from 2000 Elantra

Old 11-17-2004, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pics of what I have been up to

Well the times come im going back to school and whatnot and just have totally ran out of money to feed into this car anymore so im gonna list a few parts to start that im offering up for sale so make some offers or whatnot. First come first serve on shit that I feel is reasonable. I will add more that comes up that I think of oh well Im gonna miss this cars crazy growl at 5000rpm+ and torque down low but sometimes ya gotta give up shit. anyway lol here ya go.

Whiteline Rear Swaybar - wear like normal
Kspec OEM Clear Turns - look still damn good with some wear
AEM CAI Intake - Chrome Polish with scratches and wear on them
15in Nippon Racing Flatblack Wheels - These are worn good with chips, white showing behind the black you name it but overaul these honestly will do the job on the track with a drag radial. I repeat these are perfect for drag radial at the track.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...=20041117172318

thats a pic of them above. not the best but for now will work oh well.

I also got for sale in the box never installed ActionClutch 6 Puck clutch that supposedly is good for 300hp+ I never put it on and from what Ive heard there pretty damn good clutches. I paid like $350 for this on ebay so keep it reasonable on the offer. I talked to a kid before that had a turbocharged 89 Prelude Si that had one on his car and he told me it lasted for a long time from abuse and whatnot even thought its kinda of a no name clutch.

oh well make some offers and we'll go from there. Any questions dont hesitate to ask.