For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Two: A'pexi Rd Tiburon Exhausts (new In Box)

Old 06-08-2007, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know. AJ (Fixer) has two A'PEXi Exhausts for sale. He asked me to post em up on here for you.

I can deal with the shipping since they are closer to me than him. (he's in Texas now) So as soon as I get some buyers, they will go out.

Here's a pic of the Box:

If you want a picture of the parts, I'll have to open up the boxes.

$600.00 Shipped.

btw: I still need to verify 2 or 3 bolt flange. I'll get back to you all on that in a couple days.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:55 PM

I would like to see one out of the box before committing to one. Also where did these come from?? I was under the impression that phantom was having a had time getting these made, so where did you come up with 2 of them??
Old 06-08-2007, 05:11 PM

I'm not sure where AJ got them from, but they are available. I think he got em from some guy in Korea.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:30 PM

i know very little about exhaust... what components are included? as in... how much of my stock exhaust would be replaced by this? ive saved up a grand for new rims, but i would consider this if it would improve the sound of my exhaust, and my preformance a lot. granted i would spend the rest on headers and intake if i bought this, but im hoping for a bit more information.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:42 PM

^^^ Ah, bro. this is the best mod there is concerning exhausts.

This will change the whole exhaust pipeing (from the headers downpipe back) and muffler. It will give you good performance and sound. You will lose a little of back pressure since its a 2.5" but this is not very notisable when you get headers and a CAI.

If you're looking to get en exhaust and have the money for it and want REAL quality get this. It's a good opportunity but rather expensive.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Sent you a PM!
Old 06-09-2007, 11:31 AM

Vehicle: car

Calling dibs spiffy, will take maybe a month for money though... I'm sorry, but if you want it, I'm here. =)
Just bought my turbo with my exhaust fund, but if you can wait I will love you!! (in a purely brotherly way nana.gif )

-Adam

P.S. I will put a down on it if you'd like. I should have a nice amount come this Saturday, grad party.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:00 PM

600 huh? ill have to think about it for a little bit... is this something ill have to have installed by a shop? i definitely like the sound of the whole package... wow so tempting

edit: fits rd2?
Old 06-09-2007, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: car

^Yes it fits a RD2. And it would be a good idea to have it installed by a shop if you are asking this question. It's not a fun job, especially because our cars are 6+ years old with the rust to prove it.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:28 AM

Ok, so currently I have two dibs on the Exhaust, pending money in about a month.

Dibs:
BlizagaXx
landshark16

Alternate:
Jbob250

Yeah, if you need some time to get the money together, no prob. If you want to put a down to hold your spot, that's cool. PM me and we'll work out the details.

As far as installing goes:
When you have a manufactured exhaust, you can basically do it yourself. The only problems you might have concern the bolts. Just cause of rust, they can be a real Pain in the ass to remove. But if you can get those off, you can do this in your own garage no problem. Tip: Make sure you get WD40. Use it on the bolts, use it on the rubber hangers, etc.

AJ's girlfriend was out over the weekend, so I couldn't go check out the exhaust, I'll try to get there sometime this week.