For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Turbo Stuff

Old 01-30-2006, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Well I wanted to turbo my car, and I was well into it, but I just lost the drive to mess with the little imperfections, and not have a reliable car for a little bit. Plus I don't want to get into a bunch of technical stuff with the car just yet. So here goes. Top to Bottom

Beta Maintec Type 1 Manifold - $325

Easily the best part of the sale, bought it for the TD05H turbine but needed to reweld the flange to be angled. Never got it rewelded, includes T3 flange.

PLEASE NOTE: Pictures are of the first one I got which had the flange welded wrong, I will obviously send the correct one.

TD05H 14B Turbo with Oil Supply Line - $75

Dunno how else to explain, just take a look in the pic below.

Downpipe for TD05H 14B Turbine - $65

Painted it silver (same as dash) to stop it from rusting Made by SpeedFactor prior to his RD banishment. Two bolt flange for exhaust is required. I believe that makes it bolt on to an RD2 but minor fix for the RD1

<span style="color:#FF0000">Front Mount Intercooler ~30" by 4"- $100 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Painted Black for that "Sleeper Look" in good shape. Had no issues to mount it behind my stock bumper, or my Zefiro one.

2.5" Charge Piping - Pay for shipping

Yes they are that good that all I need is the amount to ship it and they're yours. These are hacked up peices of garbage that are prolly just gonna make the junkyard. The first pipe is 2" as the compressor I was using was smaller, but the rest is 2.5" Truthfully though, they'll work they just need some finishing touches. This does not include the final pipe to the TB. That is included with the DSM BOV. (Top right of picture below) THIS IS THE REASON I GAVE UP THE PROJECT I just didn't want to mess with them.

DSM BLOW OFF VALVE - $75 each

One comes already welded to the piping. This is easily one of the best pieces in the charge piping. These are great little BOV's they can handle high boost. They come stock on the early Talon/Eclipses.

Greddy Blow Off Valve - $75

PM me for info on this bad boy, Patreezy traded me it for a DSM one. Said to be in good working order, pay me, and he will ship it.

<span style="color:#FF0000">4 BKR7E Sparkplugs - $15 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

These are two steps colder and are used for Nitrous Applications as well.

Cartech Adjustable FMU - $160

Just another part I gathered but never got to install, comes with guage. Not pictured.

APEXi SAFC II - $200

Blue Version. Had it hooked up, until I realized I won't be boosting the car. Comes with everything you need minus 2 or 3 of the little connectors to splice the wires. (each are $0.30 for 30 at local hardware store) It even has the plastic cover on the screen still.

HKS Turbo Timer - $90

Basically keeps the car running after you turn your car off to keep the turbo from "coking"

<span style="color:#FF0000">2 Slimline Fans - $100 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

These are great little fans, just like the ones sought after by so many.

If you want everything it'll be $850 even. Just to take it. Pretty good deal in my eyes but I doubt anyone will take it.

<span style="color:#FF0000">Okay, all prices include shipping to North America, but I will ship overseas if needed. Prices are negotiable, but shipping will be be discussed.

Do not post lowballing offers, if you don't like what I've asked pm me and we'll talk. My email is silvertibbs @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) if needed I don't plan on going over the pm limit but hey, ya never know.

Paypal is same as email addy, and is preferred form of payment. Money Orders are accepted but item will not be shipped until it clears.
</span>
Old 01-30-2006, 09:28 PM

Well I wanted to turbo my car, and I was well into it, but I just lost the drive to mess with the little imperfections, and not have a reliable car for a little bit. Plus I don't want to get into a bunch of technical stuff with the car just yet. So here goes. Top to Bottom

Beta Maintec Type 1 Manifold - $325

Easily the best part of the sale, bought it for the TD05H turbine but needed to reweld the flange to be angled. Never got it rewelded, includes T3 flange.

PLEASE NOTE: Pictures are of the first one I got which had the flange welded wrong, I will obviously send the correct one.

TD05H 14B Turbo with Oil Supply Line - $75

Dunno how else to explain, just take a look in the pic below.

Downpipe for TD05H 14B Turbine - $65

Painted it silver (same as dash) to stop it from rusting Made by SpeedFactor prior to his RD banishment. Two bolt flange for exhaust is required. I believe that makes it bolt on to an RD2 but minor fix for the RD1

<span style="color:#FF0000">Front Mount Intercooler ~30" by 4"- $100 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Painted Black for that "Sleeper Look" in good shape. Had no issues to mount it behind my stock bumper, or my Zefiro one.

2.5" Charge Piping - Pay for shipping

Yes they are that good that all I need is the amount to ship it and they're yours. These are hacked up peices of garbage that are prolly just gonna make the junkyard. The first pipe is 2" as the compressor I was using was smaller, but the rest is 2.5" Truthfully though, they'll work they just need some finishing touches. This does not include the final pipe to the TB. That is included with the DSM BOV. (Top right of picture below) THIS IS THE REASON I GAVE UP THE PROJECT I just didn't want to mess with them.

DSM BLOW OFF VALVE - $75 each

One comes already welded to the piping. This is easily one of the best pieces in the charge piping. These are great little BOV's they can handle high boost. They come stock on the early Talon/Eclipses.

Greddy Blow Off Valve - $75

PM me for info on this bad boy, Patreezy traded me it for a DSM one. Said to be in good working order, pay me, and he will ship it.

<span style="color:#FF0000">4 BKR7E Sparkplugs - $15 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

These are two steps colder and are used for Nitrous Applications as well.

Cartech Adjustable FMU - $160

Just another part I gathered but never got to install, comes with guage. Not pictured.

APEXi SAFC II - $200

Blue Version. Had it hooked up, until I realized I won't be boosting the car. Comes with everything you need minus 2 or 3 of the little connectors to splice the wires. (each are $0.30 for 30 at local hardware store) It even has the plastic cover on the screen still.

HKS Turbo Timer - $90

Basically keeps the car running after you turn your car off to keep the turbo from "coking"

<span style="color:#FF0000">2 Slimline Fans - $100 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

These are great little fans, just like the ones sought after by so many.

If you want everything it'll be $850 even. Just to take it. Pretty good deal in my eyes but I doubt anyone will take it.

<span style="color:#FF0000">Okay, all prices include shipping to North America, but I will ship overseas if needed. Prices are negotiable, but shipping will be be discussed.

Do not post lowballing offers, if you don't like what I've asked pm me and we'll talk. My email is silvertibbs @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) if needed I don't plan on going over the pm limit but hey, ya never know.

Paypal is same as email addy, and is preferred form of payment. Money Orders are accepted but item will not be shipped until it clears.
</span>
Old 01-30-2006, 09:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

dibs on the piping until I can see how bad they really are! haha. if you could email pics of them to ajsqueet @ frontiernet.net (without spaces) that would be awesome! thanks
Old 01-30-2006, 09:48 PM

dibs on the piping until I can see how bad they really are! haha. if you could email pics of them to ajsqueet @ frontiernet.net (without spaces) that would be awesome! thanks
Old 01-30-2006, 11:57 PM

K pics added and sent to TibMinn.

TibMinn you have until midnight tonight.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:57 PM

K pics added and sent to TibMinn.

TibMinn you have until midnight tonight.
Old 01-31-2006, 12:01 AM

did you do any test fitting of the piping? do you know it fits or will i have to do adjusting to whats already welded? and by midnight do you mean of the 31st or as in an hour ago? haha
Old 01-31-2006, 12:01 AM

did you do any test fitting of the piping? do you know it fits or will i have to do adjusting to whats already welded? and by midnight do you mean of the 31st or as in an hour ago? haha
Old 01-31-2006, 12:08 AM

The 31st.

Everything looked like it should fit okay. It was a little tight around the pulleys area, but I'm not sure if that's different on the RD2, I doubt it but.....

The only real issue I had was the piping coming from the turbocharger. It had to take a pretty nasty bend. which I didn't like but had to change it.

Keep in mind folks that I had planned to change quite a few things with these parts.
Old 01-31-2006, 12:08 AM

The 31st.

Everything looked like it should fit okay. It was a little tight around the pulleys area, but I'm not sure if that's different on the RD2, I doubt it but.....

The only real issue I had was the piping coming from the turbocharger. It had to take a pretty nasty bend. which I didn't like but had to change it.

Keep in mind folks that I had planned to change quite a few things with these parts.