For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: stock Muffler and Tip

Old 10-21-2004, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Kspec decals ???

I am selling my stock exhaust that came on my RD2.....for $30...obo

EDIT:

Price dropped to $15 for exhaust
Old 10-23-2004, 03:54 PM

Default Re: New Rotors Paint on

Is that stock exhaust including the manifold/cat all the way back to the muffler? If so you've got a sale.
Old 10-23-2004, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Rear strut bar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strapon79)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is that stock exhaust including the manifold/cat all the way back to the muffler? If so you've got a sale.</div>

Are you kidding?
The manifold!!
That Exhaust manifold and Cat new, are like $1000 alone!!!

I'm sure he means just from behind the flex pipe back or if not, just the muffler.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:39 PM

Default Re: FS : 97 Tiburon BC-CA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are you kidding?</div>

No, I'm not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>The manifold!!</div>

Yes, the manifold.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>That Exhaust manifold and Cat new, are like $1000 alone!!!</div>

Perhaps, but I believe the items for sale are used. The "new" price may not have any bearing whatsoever on the price he wants to get.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sure he means just from behind the flex pipe back or if not, just the muffler.</div>

Really? How can you be sure? Maybe he dosen't have any room to store it and needs to get rid of it. Maybe he's just a generous guy who likes to help out his fellow Tiburon owners by giving them good deals on parts he dosen't need anymore. At any rate, we'll find out what the deal is when he replies back.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:07 PM

Default Re: FS : 97 Tiburon BC-CA

Strapon......

If you had that big of a problem w/ kayjai's post you should have handled it PER THE RULES, which means via PM.

s2h0a0n6e, please be a little more specific as to what exactly you are selling. AND whether or not the listed price is including shipping or not.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Blue and Amber Haloz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strapon79)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are you kidding?</div>

No, I'm not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>The manifold!!</div>

Yes, the manifold.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>That Exhaust manifold and Cat new, are like $1000 alone!!!</div>

Perhaps, but I believe the items for sale are used. The "new" price may not have any bearing whatsoever on the price he wants to get.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sure he means just from behind the flex pipe back or if not, just the muffler.</div>

Really? How can you be sure? Maybe he dosen't have any room to store it and needs to get rid of it. Maybe he's just a generous guy who likes to help out his fellow Tiburon owners by giving them good deals on parts he dosen't need anymore. At any rate, we'll find out what the deal is when he replies back.</div>

I said it before,... SIMMER!
:roll:

GEEBUS
Old 10-23-2004, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Blue and Amber Haloz

<span style="color:red">EDITED BY MODERATOR FOR VIOLATING RULES.</span> AGAIN.

Hey, s2h0a0n6e, I'll have to shoot you an email on this. Mine is markjohnson79@yahoo.com
Old 10-23-2004, 10:58 PM

Default Re: New Rotors Paint on

the exhaust i have is just the muffler and the tip...because i had my stock muffler and tip cut off and welded a new muffler on.....so im sellin the stock one......anyone interested
Old 10-23-2004, 11:14 PM

Default Re: My alternator died!

I was looking for a full exhaust, but thanks for clarifiying.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:31 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe
Default Re: header cover

Hmmm...

I knew a Mark Johnson a few years back...

Interestingly enough, he too was a wanker...