For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Stereo Equipment

Old 04-26-2005, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My boyfriends selling all the car audio he has in his cavalier. His system was insane, he spent a lot of money on it and everything was installed properly and treated well. He used only the best and each piece sounded amazing. He cas was loud. We didnt take pictures but if you want to see stuff let me know. If you have any specific questions please be patient because I will have to ask him. Prices do not include shipping and payment is by money order only. He also says all prices negotiable.

Rockford Fosgate "Punch" 3.5" full range speakers, used only 3 months and in excellent condition in the original box. Model # FRC 4203 Specs: 20 watts, Impedence 4 ohms, response 80hz-22kHz power(rms/peak) 15/30. They were $100 new and he's asking $50.

Pioneer "custom fit" 6x8 full range speakers. Used for approx. 1 year and are in great condition in the original box. Model # TS-A6867 Specs: 220 watts max Impedence 4ohms, Sensitivity 91 dB/w(1m), Frequency response 30-30,000 Hz, 3 way speaker Originally $210 asking $150.

Rockford Fosgate "Punch" stage 2 (P2) 12" subwoofer. Used for about 4 months, in excellent condition in the original box with all the mounting hardware. Model # P21254 Specs: 4 or 8ohms, 2" aluminum voice coil former, insulated 16awg tinsel leads, 2" excursion, cold rolled vented steel basket with removable motor cover, 200 watt rms/400 watt peak. Originally $250 asking $150

Rockford Fosgate 250 watt sub amplifier in excellent condition. He says: Originally I bought this amp from a friend so I dont have much info on it. But it sounds awesome with a larger watt single sub although it can be used with two speakers. I used it for about 2 years and the thing is bomb proof! It has wire chase plates on both sides and includes a remote bass gain knob (punch knob) and hex keys. Originally $300 asking $150

Rockford Fosgate 500 watt 4 channel amp never used. Purchased from a friend and I never installed it. Includes original box, manuals, hex keys. Asking $150.

12" Sealed sub box, triangle shaped with plexi view window in the back. Face and top are carpeted black and sides and back are carpted grey. Asking $50.

2 Infinity component sets. Each set includes 2 5" round midrange speakers, 2 1" round tweeters, and 2 crossover boxes. These speakers are incredible and give a really awesome, crisp sound. He didnt say but I believe they are new. Originally $700 each set new asking $300 each set.

Alpine head unit CD player and am/fm receiver. Used for about 2 month and in excellent condition with a few minor scratches on the faceplate. Includes original box, manuals, mounting bracket and hardware, wire harness, faceplate box, remote control. "This head unit is incredible, probably the best one ever." Model # CDA 9831. It has A LOT of features and I really dont feel like listing them all but a few of them include XM satellite radio ready, Mp3/WMA decoder, and multi color illumination. For more specs please ask. Originally paid $420 asking $350.

Rockford Fosgate 4 gauge power cable with inline 50 amp fuse 14 feet long. Used but in excellent condition. Asking $20.

3 Rockford Fosgate amp link cables (head unit to amp) 15 feet long each. Used but in excellent condition. $30 for each cable.

Rockford Fosgate fuse box (1 wire-4 wires) with 4 50 amp fuses. Used but in great condition asking $40.

Pheonix Gold Qx Series power capacitor 25 watts peak. Never used, excellent condition $50.

Please call dibs only if you are serious about buying. This will be first come first served. Payments must be received within 7 days of when you say you will send it. Otherwise the item will be put back up for sale. He wants to get rid off all this stuff as quickly as possible so please serious inquiries only. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:49 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Rockford Fosgate 500 watt 4 channel amp never used. Purchased from a friend and I never installed it. Includes original box, manuals, hex keys. Asking $150.</div>

Is that 500w max?
Old 04-26-2005, 07:55 PM

Um..I would imagine so but I'll have to double check with him. Do you wanna call dibs in the meantime? Im not gonna talk to him again until tomorrow, he already went to bed.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:20 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

how many farads is the cap? What's RMS wattage on the speakers and amps, what's the airspace on the box?

I mean no disrespect tibbychick: These are the questions that NEED to be answered. Without this information, a consumer such as myself has no reason to look twice. You're selling, I'm too lazy to look it ALL up.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:26 PM

Like I said Im going by what he said. He wrote everything up and I posted it. I have no idea what an ohm or farad is, lol. ICE is not my forte, at all. I will ask him to answer those questions and see if he can give more info.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:39 PM

Maybe get him to make an account and check it to answer all the questions?
Old 04-26-2005, 08:43 PM

He doesnt have access to a computer. Like I said I will forward the questions to him.
Old 04-27-2005, 03:22 PM

the most i would offer on the rca cable is 30 for all 3 because one or more could have been damaged during removal. so that's my offer.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:58 PM

Ok the amp is 500 watts max.

The capacitor has 1.0 farads.

the RMS wattages are follows:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Rockford Fosgate "Punch" 3.5" full range speakers, used only 3 months and in excellent condition in the original box. Model # FRC 4203 Specs: 20 watts, Impedence 4 ohms, response 80hz-22kHz power(rms/peak) 15/30.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Rockford Fosgate "Punch" stage 2 (P2) 12" subwoofer. Used for about 4 months, in excellent condition in the original box with all the mounting hardware. Model # P21254 Specs: 4 or 8ohms, 2" aluminum voice coil former, insulated 16awg tinsel leads, 2" excursion, cold rolled vented steel basket with removable motor cover, 200 watt rms/400 watt peak</div>

Pioneer "custom fit" 6x8 full range speakers he doesnt know.

Airspace he doesnt know.

He says he doesnt think amps have RMS wattage.

Other than that, what I posted is all the info he has and knows.

About the RCA cables, he says he did all the installation himself, he made sure the cables were well taken care of to insure not to damage the sound quality. He was also extremely careful when he unistalled everything because he originally was planning on reusing everything. He said he wont go lower than $25 for each, he says he paid $60 each.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:44 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok the amp is 500 watts max.</div>

Ok, nevermind then...thanks anyways for checking.