For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Rear Strut Tower Bar And Oem Sideskirts

Old 01-08-2009, 09:55 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello folks,

I'm selling two items, and need to sell them fast, so they are going on ebay tomorrow, but thought I would give ya'll a chance at em first.

OEM black side skirts. In good/fair condtion. I had purchased these a while back and the idiot bent them in half to get them shipped to me! Ended up not getting my money back from the asshole, BUT, I did manage to get them fixed. They would be great replacements in a pinch, would look great repainted, and would be a great extra set to use to mold your aftermarket skirts or lip kits to. That was my original plan, but ended up putting on the dull and boring KING side skirts instead! smile.gif

Here is a pick of them all straightened out:

Id like 40.00 plus S/H

I also have a rear strut tower brace. Cant remember what make it is, REDZMAN hooked me up with this. Worked well in my RD1, but my rear seats would not snap back in place. Was never a problem. Never had a problem with the seats coming down while stopping or during aggressive driving. I am upgrading my interior and this is getting replaced. I beleive it worked quite well in Jer's RD2

So....Lets sell this as an RD2 Rear strut bar thats also 99% compatible with the RD1's

Very beefy! Actually, I'm a little sad because its a little stiffer than the one I will be putting in the car.

60.00 Plus shipping
Old 01-08-2009, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

If you slot out the holes just a bit on that strut bar, the seats will lock fully.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:09 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Right on, guess I never thought of that. Thanks Jer!

So, update, rear bar is 100% compatible with RD1, if you have a file or a big bit! lmao.gif

Going on ebay tomorrow, so if you even think you might want these parts, PM me ASAP!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i call dibs on the rear bar. sending pm in a minute to you.